Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 days to go. Golovkin-Jacobs still nowhere close to a sell out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geegeg if he wins is going to need to accept that 15mil its not looking good for him on the negotiating side, funny how now its these post saying who cares after all those years of bashing other fighters and ppv numbers even when they were 300k-900k+ smh. I don't care how much it sales by the way

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Same reason they were happy Ward vs Kovalev wasn't sold out. A lot of fan boys on this site, not actual boxing fans.
      So true, they'r fanboys of some men rather than the sport's.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        I just don't understand the need to constantly post negatively about another fighter. It's unnecessary. Also, as a boxing fan, I like to hear about all fights doing well, whether I'm a fan of the fighter or not. GGG-Jacobs is one of the bigger fights at the present time. I don't know why you want it to bomb. It makes no sense. But irrational hatred is not something I understand either.
        If you make an assumption that he is one of those "hired guns", paid by the interested party to create "public opinion", everything falls in place and it becomes quite rational...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          whys he care so much about how much golovkin is getting paid? Thats the problem with people on here, too focused on ticket sales and pretending they are accountants.
          So why post in this thread if you don't care? There are lots of posts on this forum about why Canelo-GGG hasn't been made yet, and a lot of that discussion centers around how much GGG deserves / should be asking for. This thread is partially a continuation of said discussion.

It's also a response to people's claims that GGG is the most popular fighter on the planet.

Seems to be just as much worthy (no more, no less) of being brought up as the things he is responding to were.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-15-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Just weeks ago these anti-3G fanatics were defending Jacobs' askng price saying 3G is ducking for not making purse adjustments. As soon as it is made they changed the tune all of a sudden.

And I'm not even a 3G fan and bet some points for Jacobs. See the difference between normal fan vs a clown?

These types of fans are just distractions to the sport.
            You talking about me?

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            You're crazy, Jacobs doesn't deserve more than 25% just like Golovkin doesn't for Canelo. Fighters need to realise their worth. Actually i think they do and just don't think the risk is worth the reward and price themselves out.
            Anymore bullshit?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              So why post in this thread if you don't care? There are lots of posts on this forum about why Canelo-GGG hasn't been made yet, and a lot of that discussion centers around how much GGG deserves / should be asking for. This thread is partially a continuation of said discussion.

It's also a response to people's claims that GGG is the most popular fighter on the planet.

Seems to be just as much worthy (no more, no less) of being brought up as the things he is responding to were.
              im posting on the thread to let the thread starter know i think hes a clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                geegeg if he wins is going to need to accept that 15mil its not looking good for him on the negotiating side, funny how now its these post saying who cares after all those years of bashing other fighters and ppv numbers even when they were 300k-900k+ smh. I don't care how much it sales by the way
                Exactly................lol

Comment

whys he care so much about how much golovkin is getting paid? Thats the problem with people on here, too focused on ticket sales and pretending they are accountants.
                  yet you say Ward is no draw and laugh at his fight numbers...cant have it both ways son

Comment

• Don't even know the purpose of this stupid thread.
                    Jacobs got what he wanted and was happy with the adjustments he ended up with. Fight is happening. The #1 and #2 in the division are fighting this week. Why are these clowns still crying?
                    Last edited by al-Xander; 03-15-2017, 04:30 PM.

Comment

this is the mindset of the modern day boxing hater. 'I dont care if he knocks everyone out, he not a ticket seller doe!!!' are you the promoter or something isaac? Sit down, shut your mouth and enjoy a great fight on saturday.
                      This is all a product of the Mayweather hold-overs who bought into his hype. When Floyd didn't want to fight someone he pointed to their PPV numbers or losses (Pac, Martinez, Mosley) while fighting guys who had absolutely no PPV numbers like Guerrero, Ortiz, Berto, Maidana, Baldomir).

If anyone wonders why PPV numbers or ticket sales matter, just look at who their favorite fighter is/was, and you'll know all you need to know about their motives.

Comment

Working...
                      X