Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, TBE deserves credit for offering to fight McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Not Really! It is a money grab why would he get credit for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I've watched Diaz since before he was ever signed with the UFC. You're desperately making arguments to support your emotions rather than being objective. No facts are going to sway you. That's the problem with fanboys
      You've pretty much got that the wrong way around, little buddy. Nothing I've said is "desperate" and there's nothing I've said that isn't objectively measureable; You, on the other hand, are so guided by your emotions (i.e. your dislike for McGregor) that you'll latch onto anything that you think can be held against him, even to the point of contradicting yourself within the same post.

Comment

If he fought him in MMA, then hell yea. Or even a mixed rules type of bout. Floyd runs over him in a boxing match. Conor will be gassed and confused by the fifth round at the latest and quit on his stool by the 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
          What's a TBE?
          The best ever

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
            That "gatekeeper" was the definition of a bad stylistic match-up. Let's remember that styles make fights and not get disingenuous about it. Conor KO'ed one of the best P4P fighters in MMA history in 13 seconds one fight before that.
            Ask Andre Ward what he thinks about his sparring partner's (i.e. gate keeper, Nate Diaz) boxing skills.
            Diaz is a zombie. Guy has only been stopped by a vicious head kick that would've dropped the most iron-chinned among us.
            Conor & Nate faced each other in the second match w zero excuses, and Conor edged out a close decision.
            Diaz is to the UFC what a prime margarito was to boxing.
            Has flaws that can be exploited, but you're going to come out of the fight lesser than when it's over

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              The best ever
              of negotiations?

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                of negotiations?
                Of fighting

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy32 View Post
                  of fighting
                  hahahaha!!!!