Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Prefers Danny Garcia: I Schooled Him Until I Got Caught!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as I've watched Khan he's never showed the ability to make adjustments during a fight. All he does is rely on hand speed which is why he usually gets timed and caught with knockout punches. It'll always be that way for him. He'll never have a chance against a fighter who can time him and his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
      As long as I've watched Khan he's never showed the ability to make adjustments during a fight. All he does is rely on hand speed which is why he usually gets timed and caught with knockout punches. It'll always be that way for him. He'll never have a chance against a fighter who can time him and his speed.
      Yes he even tries being fast when he is seeing stars and on bambi legs.
      But I'd still want him to win against Garcia. Not sure he would though

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        thick as s**t

Any decent counterpuncher will smoke Khan

That's the reason he's scared stiff of brook
        Amir Khan is not scared of Brook...he knows like most of us, that fight will always be there. I don't blame him, for waiting until Brook has been pummeled by GGG and then Spence in back to back fights.

By some of you guy's logic, Brook isn't scared of Spence, because he moved up to fight Gennady, right? Then no way is Khan afraid of Brook after moving up to face Canelo.

Comment

I think Khan still wants to see a bit more wear and tear on brook. Khans sacrificed his chin 3 times.
          Brook has only sacrificed eye socket. But that will heal totally and not give Khan better chance. Brook still had fighting spirit when stopped

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            The WBC should force Khan to fight in an elimination bout with Bradley or Porter, rather than letting him fight a tune up in April! How long has Khan held that #1 contender spot?
            Absolutely and having NEVER fought a top welterweight contender ...it's like Khan a complete joke.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              "I schooled him until I got caught."- a memoir by Amir Khan

Joking aside I would want to see this fight at 147. Khan was getting to Garcia pretty easily and I think at that point 140 just wasn't a good weight for him. I think Thurman beats Danny so this could be a good fight from later in the year to rebound.
              i don't think boxing is a good sport for him. since leaving 140 he has been ko'd cold by canelo, beat up and should have lost to algeiri, and beat up and nearly lost to julio diaz. he scored wins against devon and collazo(clinch fest) but he is mostly sh-it. he's just another fringe contender but the way he and other people talk about him you would thikn different

Comment

Saying "I was schooling him until he caught me" is kinda like saying "she was my girl 'til her boyfriend showed up".

Tell Amir Kardashian to try and make sense...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  Saying "I was schooling him until he caught me" is kinda like saying "she was my girl 'til her boyfriend showed up".

Tell Amir Kardashian to try and make sense...
                  Khan is just a little thick kid with a few followers who live their 'lives' by lies, if you listen to Amir in every sentence there is either lies or delusion (lying to himself!) or sometimes both.....the kid is an embarrassing mess.
                  In and out of the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by O.K.! 2.0 View Post
                    Khan has no plans to face Brook anytime this year. Khan knows Brook & Hearns are infatuated with fighting him so he knows the Brook fight will always be there in the end. Khan is cashing out & the Brook fight will be the last big fight for Khan. If Brook was smart, he would forget about Khan & focus on bigger things. Khan is not an elite fighter so the more Brook & Hearns drool over fighting Khan, the more Khan thinks he's the A-side. Move on Brooks, if it's meant to be it'll happen.
                    Eddie Hearn is his name. I think you're confusing him with Thomas "The Hitman" Hearns. Lol. But I think Brook and Hearn are infatuated with making a lot of money. Khan has some kind of personal vendetta against Kell Brook and doesn't want to see Brook make a lot of money even if it means he won't get paid either. The Brook Khan fight was at one time one of the biggest fights in the sport but its not anymore. And Khan has lost a lot of support since getting knocked out. Brook has lost some of his aura also since making the horrible decision of going up in weight and getting stopped by Gennady Golovkin.

Comment

if fight get held under 6 round Amir Khan would be the best ever, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X