Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Involved in Wild Gym Brawl in Miami - Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa has always been a hot headed ******...... Even during the crawford fight his father tried to take his mouth piece out during rounds and gamboa shoved his hand away...... He would not even let the corner man put vasoline on his eye brows lmao...... What a clown

Comment

Gamboa is lame af dudes where holding the other idiot

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        wtf?? i wont even bother.
        Don't, the truth is already known

Comment

Someone call Skip Bayless and find out the truth!!!!!

Comment

that was no wild brawl.

Comment

Boxeo cubano on ig

boxeocubanoDespite what you have read everywhere else here we can tell you the facts about #Gamboa's altercation.
              It occurred over a year and a half ago in #Miami.
              A client at his personal gym got out of hands and began yelling at other people.
              Gamboa asked him to please be cool and let other people work out in peace.
              The guy got on GAMBOA's face and yelling at him as well. As the owner Gamboa asked him to live the property and the guy refused to do so. After a few back and forth the guy swing at Gamboa and the rest can be seeing on the video published by Boxingscene. Again. This took place over a year and a half ago and we report about it back then. Old news is not news at all specially if you are over a year late.
              For #CubanBoxing we can assured you we will be always first unless we decided to brief a few friends since they have a lot more reach than us.

Comment

Beautiful body head combination Yuriorkis

If it was me I wouldn't give a fck if he was being held or not either ain't no rules in this ****

Can tell some of you p ussies ain't seen no real wars

Mufcka wanna be tough but wit honor lol fck outta here this ain't the movies you fake fck

I'll beat ur fckin ass 1-on-1 or wit a gang of mufckas it don't matter to me.

Some of ya'll gon let that conscience get you fcked up.

Comment

Gamboa career is such a train wreck. Sad I got to see a YouTube brawl to see gamboa for the first time in years. WTF dude get your life together, fire your manager and promoter and start fresh with a whole new team that can get you fights. Stop wasting your talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    This is 8 months old why are they trying to spin it like its a result of frustration from what happened with the Klassen fight
                    LMAO boxing writers taking L's left and right. Everybody want to take short cuts on the job instead of doing their homework/research before they hit send. No journalistic integrity these days.

Comment

deport him asap, the revolution will be waiting for his azz.

Comment

Working...
                      X