Collapse
No announcement yet.

Violated my felony probation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS is a ******. Hopefully you'll receive a reeming in jail to make you realize how much of a ****** that you actually are

Comment

Somebody lock this piece of shit up

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Dumb Ass. You did it to yourself...........
        No one said I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          This is probably the time in your life that you need to have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and grow up.

Either that or become a career criminal and drug addict, spending the next part of your life in and out of jail.

Your choice.
          Yep, it really is that time. Its either change, or continue to face this type of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            TS is a ******. Hopefully you'll receive a reeming in jail to make you realize how much of a ****** that you actually are
            Yeah, because I didn't harm anyone, and no one got hurt through my actions, besides my family, emotionally. ****** stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
              Somebody lock this piece of shit up
              Lmao you're one to judge. Did me not complying with probation hurt you? OK then, stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Lmao you're one to judge. Did me not complying with probation hurt you? OK then, stfu.
                Yes. That's apart of you paying your debt to society,dip****.

But I'm having doubts any of this is true. Felony offender on paper with multiple violations? Nah ain't happening. You're just making **** up. At best you're some poo butt traffic violator trying to get some lounge attention.

Comment

You violated your probation, now an inmate named Larry is going to violate and probe you.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                    Yes. That's apart of you paying your debt to society,dip****.

But I'm having doubts any of this is true. Felony offender on paper with multiple violations? Nah ain't happening. You're just making **** up. At best you're some poo butt traffic violator trying to get some lounge attention.
                    Lmao like being a felon and violating probation is something yo lie about jackass. Stfu and go Jack off to a Drake video.

And I'm pretty sure you don't know what redeploy probation is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      Dumb Ass. You did it to yourself...........
                      Man, Rockin always has the best posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X