Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Golovkin Gets Hit, If He Gets Hit By Me - He Will Get Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: Golovkin Gets Hit, If He Gets Hit By Me - He Will Get Beat!

IBF welterweight world champion Kell Brook (36-0, 25KOs) has been studying tape on IBF/WBC/WBA/IBO world middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs). Their fight is scheduled for September 10th at the O2 Arena in London.

[Click Here To Read More]

The only times I've seen GGG get punched is when he dropped his hands and gave them free shots.... the man then ate the punches like they were M&M's. GGG is ruthless and will annihilate Brook.

Comment

this dude a clown...his voice alone makes me want to see him knocked out...once again i've never seen a fight where i had such little respect for both boxers..

Comment

Ward is a good fighter, and he's big enough to fight at 160, he's fought at 154 before in his career. But jumping straight to Golovkin is going to be brutal.

This isn't a bad fight, it's ok for a stay busy fight and no one is asking for my ppv money. But it comes at a bad time right after Canelo's cherry pick of Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by ragingbull1 View Post
          The only times I've seen GGG get punched is when he dropped his hands and gave them free shots.... the man then ate the punches like they were M&M's. GGG is ruthless and will annihilate Brook.
          Stevens was catching and shooting and out jabbing him at times.

Monroe was hitting him with clean uppercuts on the inside.

Rosado hit him with clean shots to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by ragingbull1 View Post
            ya but theres a reason he didnt do that against lemieux or stevens and lets be honest whenever he did that it was after getting tagged and he felt stupid and lets not get carried away the reason for that is ggg has not faced not level talent. his hardest fight in his career was stevens for god sake curtis ****ing stevens. well see how this plays out but if brook is putting on weight the right way and not just pounding it on like it seems he may from the weigh ins theres no doubt this will be ggg's toughest test as crazy as it sounds considering hes technically a 147 fighter
            Last edited by Cinci Champ; 08-11-2016, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Gonna be a good fight I don't think many people at 160 would beat Kell.

Comment

Most opponents have landed shots on Golovkin and paid a steep price for doing so. (That's why Stevens stopped throwing altogether.)

I have no doubt that Brook will hit Golovkin. And get hit in return.

Comment

Triple Duck destroys light heavies in sparring, skinny little man Brook can not hurt him. Shyt fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                    Most opponents have landed shots on Golovkin and paid a steep price for doing so. (That's why Stevens stopped throwing altogether.)

I have no doubt that Brook will hit Golovkin. And get hit in return.
                    When Duck hits Brook his rectum will prolapse.

Comment

Working...
                    X