Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If May comes back FOR ONE FIGHT...which of these five do you want to see him against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If May comes back FOR ONE FIGHT...which of these five do you want to see him against?

Vote then explain why below............
    Adrien Broner
    4.40%
    Danny Garcia
    6.59%
    Thurman
    13.19%
    GGG
    48.35%
    Pacquiao
    20.88%
    RicDaRula Es Mi Papi
    6.59%
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 05-02-2016, 01:55 PM.

None - he beat everyone in front of him, he doesn't need to come back

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
      None - he beat everyone in front of him, he doesn't need to come back
      grrrrrrreeeeaaaaaaaaat sigy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

DSG or the winner of Porter-Thurman. GGG at 154.......people seem to not understand Floyd would get NO CREDIT for beating a "weight drained" GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          DSG or the winner of Porter-Thurman. GGG at 154.......people seem to not understand Floyd would get NO CREDIT for beating a "weight drained" GGG.
          that wouldn't be his prob doe.........if 3xg decides to do it...its on him....

Comment

Broner. Lowest risk with a very high reward. Plus the promotion for the fight's already begun. All the stuff around the Theophane fight feels like a precursor to me lol. I know the hardcore boxing fans are gonna hate it, but the casuals will eat it right up

Comment

Floyd is on the verge of being 40 years old and, though sharper than most other fighters putting on gloves, there were obvious signs of Floyd's slippage in the Berto fight (nowhere near as accurate as usual, using more clowning segments to catch his breath, etc).

With Mayweather Promotions starting to really take off as a promotional company (last I checked, Floyd has nearly 20 fighters under his banner, a strong relationship with TV partners, a world champion under his banner, and a slew of quality prospects who should be breaking out in the next 2 years or so), and Floyd being comfortable as being the "face" of the promotion, there's no reason for Floyd to come back.

Comment

The winner of Canelo-Khan

and GGG (at 160).

Comment

Originally posted by rob g View Post
                  Broner. Lowest risk with a very high reward. Plus the promotion for the fight's already begun. All the stuff around the Theophane fight feels like a precursor to me lol. I know the hardcore boxing fans are gonna hate it, but the casuals will eat it right up
                  ???????????

Comment

Why do ******s even include GGG as an option? You'd literally have to be a clueless casual to actually believe Floyd is going to fight a middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X