Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Szpilka Survives, Gets Off The Deck To KO Mike Mollo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best heavyweight fight i have seen in ages...

That is why the heavyweights can make so much dojo.

props to Mollo on heart.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Fight of the year so far. Kind of unfair Mollo was fighting two bad cuts caused by an elbow and headbut though. Should have been stopped before the 7th. Mollo deserved to win.

Mollo deserved to win? You kidding me? He showed a heart for sure and a decent punching power but beside those couple punches he showed nothing. No speed no defence

Comment

Spizzia got no chin.

None.

He's going in my Chin Debate Thread.
        Right now

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          Mollo deserved to win? You kidding me? He showed a heart for sure and a decent punching power but beside those couple punches he showed nothing. No speed no defence
          Mollo had two 10-8 rounds and he won the 5th. If it was stopped anytime before or during the 6th, he would have won on points. (except a draw if stopped after the 3rd) But it was bull**** that the doctor let them continue to fight for so long. Fighting with cuts on both eyes caused by a headbutt and an elbow is an unfair disadvantage.
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-02-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

This SpitZilla guy is mediocre. If a guy gets dropped and hurt by an overweight, out of shape light punching clubfighter, then he is doomed.

Comment

Szpizilla is a Wilder KO victim waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                Spizzia got no chin.

None.

He's going in my Chin Debate Thread.
                Right now
                Yeah and Kimbo Slice is on the same level as Sam Peter and Lebedev and he would be in Roy's top 10 wins. He never was shook yeah but he stood up like right after. Second KD was also perfect punch on the point, it would floored almost everybody
                Last edited by Szef; 02-02-2013, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Mollo had two 10-8 rounds and he won the 5th. If it was stopped anytime before the 6th, he would have won on points. (except a draw if stopped after the 3rd) But it was bull**** that the doctor let them continue to fight for so long. Fighting with cuts on both eyes caused by a headbutt and an elbow is an unfair disadvantage.

He did what?

Comment

Mollo had two 10-8 rounds and he won the 5th. If it was stopped anytime before or during the 6th, he would have won on points. (except a draw if stopped after the 3rd) But it was bull**** that the doctor let them continue to fight for so long. Fighting with cuts on both eyes caused by a headbutt and an elbow is an unfair disadvantage.
                    There was no headbutt. The second cut was from a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                      He did what?
                      I'm not the only one who thinks so. And Molla had that bs point deduction.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      There was no headbutt. The second cut was from a punch.
                      Both replays confirmed headbutt and elbow.

Comment

Working...
                      X