No announcement yet.

Khan New Pics Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan New Pics Training

Khan Kan fix those chicken legs and chin, does his neck look a lil bigger to you guys?...Looks like he doing a lot of ring work and basic training

Comment

alls i can say is best of luck to amir khan. can't really kick a man while he's down.

Comment

He looks big in the photos I can't see him staying at 140 much longer if he don't get a Garcia rematch

Comment

Good luck to the man. Always appreciate a warrior like him, but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his next couple fights by KO. I have that much faith in his chin.

To me, he's in the Andre Berto tier of fighters. Great physical abilities, but no fundamentals. Nothing to rely on when the chips are down. What they rely on, is the sole reason why they get rocked all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
            Good luck to the man. Always appreciate a warrior like him, but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his next couple fights by KO. I have that much faith in his chin.

To me, he's in the Andre Berto tier of fighters. Great physical abilities, but no fundamentals. Nothing to rely on when the chips are down. What they rely on, is the sole reason why they get rocked all the time.
            couldnt of said it better than this post!

Comment

I can remember after Lucas Matthysse last fight, he went on twitter & said 'Who is Lucas Matthysse' & now he's fighting a light weight that doesn't even have any youtube highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                alls i can say is best of luck to amir khan. can't really kick a man while he's down.
                i dunno bout that - he's down so often you might not find another opportunity to kick him. and he does need kicking.

Comment

Would like to see Khan fight either Guzman, after Guzman wins that WBA title, or fight the Alexander/Brook winner next.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Would like to see Khan fight either Guzman, after Guzman wins that WBA title, or fight the Alexander/Brook winner next.
                    you hate khan too, eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X