Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample
    From an angle of journalistic credibility, I think its kind of amateurish for Hauser to base the article's biggest claim on a rumor with no real source or any citations. That is bad reporting and sensationalism.

Comment

• Wow, Thomas exposed the entire GBP camp. Can't believe Oscar and his lawyers haven't taken down this thread yet.

Floyd is a drug cheat, tested positive 3 TIMES.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        You mention Berto and Peterson along the lines of Dirrell, Ward and Hopkins???!!! Last time I checked, Dirrell, Ward and Hopkins weren't cheats nor have they even fallen under what I would consider "suspicious"...

Pac on the other hand moves up 8 weight classes and retained his speed, stamina and power then blatantly ducked randomized testing when it was requested multiple times-but he is a beacon of truth???!!! You are out of your mind-lmao
        Dirrell is an obvious cheater, Ward uses Conte, a convicted cheater, and Hopkins is almost 50 and fighting 27 year olds. All are cheaters. Especially Fraud Gayweather. He's the biggest bitch of all.

Went 12 of the gayest rounds in the history of boxing w/ a 12 loss bum from Argentina who's full time job is herding cattle.

They need to cheat because they're not Real Men™

Comment

• Pacquiao would've sued already. Floyd needs to step it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            sports are also skilled based.

there's a reason why mcguire, sosa, and bonds are the only ones who challenged ruth and maris.
            WTF? You just listed all cheaters... GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              You mention Berto and Peterson along the lines of Dirrell, Ward and Hopkins???!!! Last time I checked, Dirrell, Ward and Hopkins weren't cheats nor have they even fallen under what I would consider "suspicious"...

Pac on the other hand moves up 8 weight classes and retained his speed, stamina and power then blatantly ducked randomized testing when it was requested multiple times-but he is a beacon of truth???!!! You are out of your mind-lmao
              he did not retain his speed or stamina. gtfo with that bs.

he was a lot faster in his featherweight days than he is now and his stamina has not been perpetual.

pac is not the first fighter in history of boxing to move up 8 weight classes either.

there have been countless fighters throughout boxing history that have done the weight class thing in more pronounced fashion than pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                From an angle of journalistic credibility, I think its kind of amateurish for Hauser to base the article's biggest claim on a rumor with no real source or any citations. That is bad reporting and sensationalism.
                I think its amateurish for you to accuse someone of bad reporting and sensationalism when you have no citations of anything. Do you even write articles?

I'll bet you think Godzilla is a real animal too.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  WTF? You just listed all cheaters... GTFO.
                  reading comprehension.

GTFO and get one.

Comment

• Reading through this thread and wondering how many of you guys read the actual article. Especially those speaking on the Mayweather doping claims.

There was no source, citation or anything. Just a claim that a rumor circulated through the "Drug testing community" (whatever group that vague statements indicates).

The Quillin, Berto, and Morales allegations had references and quotes. But the biggest conversation point of the article is based on nothing but the writer's "rumors" that he "heard". Don't you think that if he had a legitimate source of evidence against Floyd, it would be present in the article? Of course it would. But it wasn't there.

But I'm not surprised to see so many people over the years jumping at the opportunity to call him a doper as if its an established fact. Buying into the whole villain/good guy script like some WWE teenage fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      What I'm reading mostly is, there is no proof and Hauser is a hack for writing such a story with anonymous sources, which they call rumors.
                      Did you even read the article? Hauser makes no direct allegations. What he does do is repeat the claims of Montoya's source, something I doubt he'd do if he didn't have faith in both Montoya and the source. As for your issue with the anonymous nature of the source - do you understand journalism? Journalists have a responsibility to protect their sources, especially in a case like this where the source in question would likely come under extreme pressure and intimidation. Hauser is the best boxing writer in the business and one of the best in all of sports jounalism. If you aren't going to engage your brain before posting, please refrain.

Comment

Working...
                      X