No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage is Ready To Give James Kirkland His Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage is Ready To Give James Kirkland His Shot

IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage recently reached out to BoxingScene.com to give his take on James Kirkland's TKO victory over Alfredo Angulo. Bundrage admits that he didn't pick Kirkland to come out with the victory against the Mexican slugger. He did however lavish his fellow junior middleweight with praise.

[Click Here To Read More]

Props to K9 for not being ***** like the WBC

Comment

kirkland will destroy him

Comment

" This what I'm talking bout baby, two mutha****in pit bulls going at each others throat. Make this **** happen as of yesterday."

The Truck

Comment

hell yeah, make it happen. i would like kirkland/trout but like i said a dozen times, any of the top 15 light middleweights against each other is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            hell yeah, make it happen. i would like kirkland/trout but like i said a dozen times, any of the top 15 light middleweights against each other is a good fight.
            I couldn't agree with you more, Golden Boy needs to make it happen. The only way the fight doesn't get made is if DKP want's ridiculous option demands on Kirkland and being that he's already lost Devon Alexander King is gonna make it difficult since his only other champion is Tavoris Cloud.

Comment

Can Bundrage keep Kirkland off him for 12 rounds?

Comment

Kirk isgna strip this dude ofhis belt!old manK-9is gna be toast! He isn't gna know what hit him! Since Wolak wanted to fight Feline so bad after Kirk beats Feline! Than Wolak and Kirk against each other! Both aggressive guys be a sick fight!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks K-9 would win this fight? He has the boxing ability needed to keep himself safe, and the knock out power needed to stop Kirkland. I doubt he is going to stand and bang it out. If the fight does happen, it would be interesting to see how the other title holders respond to the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamaru View Post
                    Am I the only one who thinks K-9 would win this fight? He has the boxing ability needed to keep himself safe, and the knock out power needed to stop Kirkland. I doubt he is going to stand and bang it out. If the fight does happen, it would be interesting to see how the other title holders respond to the winner.
                    your not completely alone; i too believe that k-9 can win this fight based on boxing ability. he doesn't have the explosive speed or concussive power of kirkland, but he's got enough pop. and he has mad inside fighting technique! with his short arms he can turn hooks over faster than kirkland on the inside and avoid some of kirkland's telegraphed punches. . .

i give k9 a good chance to upset kirkland.

Comment

Working...
                    X