Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not even a hardcore Pacquiao fan, but I hope he tears JMM's head off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not even a hardcore Pacquiao fan, but I hope he tears JMM's head off.

Lol. Here is the thing that just baffles me. People let on like JMM has this great resume and it's only Pacquiao who cherry picks opponents.

So I guess this is why we'll never see whether or not JMM can beat Brandon Rios who is a way tougher challenge than fuckin Michael Katsidis, Joel Casamayor, or a fat Juan Diaz. Or how about the fact that he ducked Khan (and I don't even like Khan, but this is the truth) for a fourth title.

If JMM would've at least acknowledged Rios as a challenger, then I wouldn't be bashing him. But I don't understand why people criticize Pacquiao for fighting at catch weights, but yet JMM is getting one right now and yet people are saying he is too small to fight Pacquaio. And that's not including the fact that he got one against Mayweather.

One thing I do give JMM credit for is fighting Mayweather at the drop of a hat unlike Pacquiao did, but I think it was more of a desparation move for a money fight than actual bravery because he knew he didn't have nothing to lose.

And I really have to hear Pacquiao say he would fight Brandon Rios in the future before I gave him any benefit of the doubt about wanting to fight a prime guy like that. But I'm just bringing up this factor because at least Arum has mentioned the fight here recently. Yet JMM won't even utter the dude's name.

i hope he fights bam bam next.But if he loses to manny,I think he will try
    to get a title at 140 after.So who knows.Manny is a cherry picker puto

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      i hope he fights bam bam next.But if he loses to manny,I think he will try
      to get a title at 140 after.So who knows.Manny is a cherry picker puto
      And JMM isn't whenever he is not fighting Pacquiao? That is the point of this thread. Hell, Barrera will probably end up fighting Rios before JMM would. And this is coming from somebody who doesn't even like Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        And JMM isn't whenever he is not fighting Pacquiao? That is the point of this thread. Hell, Barrera will probably end up fighting Rios before JMM would. And this is coming from somebody who doesn't even like Barrera.
        He has the Pac fight now, so why would he can about Rios right now? That is small fish when he has the fight he has been begging for I guess 3 years and is at a much more advanced level in the sport.

Maybe he will fight him, you make it sound like he is Humberto Soto just fighting bums.

Comment

what "baffles" me is your constant bitching about match ups and future fights. Rios barley became champ a few months ago while Marquez was looking for the 3rd pacquiao fight, why would he call out Rios right now? to top it off you even said in the past that Morales had more balls to fight top fighters like Maidana lol!!! Maidana was tailor made for morales, hes not even a skilled figher but a brawler.

Comment

Jmm carry picked floyd

Comment

Don't worry,Marquez is absolutely ripe for the picking at welterweight against Pacman.If U want to see him get clobbered then it's ur lucky fight.He has no business at welterweight,which is why team Pacman wanted the fight there.

Comment

FAIL JMM cherry picks Mayweather and now Pac in a diffrent weight class where Pac is stronger wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Lol. Here is the thing that just baffles me. People let on like JMM has this great resume and it's only Pacquiao who cherry picks opponents.

So I guess this is why we'll never see whether or not JMM can beat Brandon Rios who is a way tougher challenge than fuckin Michael Katsidis, Joel Casamayor, or a fat Juan Diaz. Or how about the fact that he ducked Khan (and I don't even like Khan, but this is the truth) for a fourth title.

If JMM would've at least acknowledged Rios as a challenger, then I wouldn't be bashing him. But I don't understand why people criticize Pacquiao for fighting at catch weights, but yet JMM is getting one right now and yet people are saying he is too small to fight Pacquaio. And that's not including the fact that he got one against Mayweather.

One thing I do give JMM credit for is fighting Mayweather at the drop of a hat unlike Pacquiao did, but I think it was more of a desparation move for a money fight than actual bravery because he knew he didn't have nothing to lose.

And I really have to hear Pacquiao say he would fight Brandon Rios in the future before I gave him any benefit of the doubt about wanting to fight a prime guy like that. But I'm just bringing up this factor because at least Arum has mentioned the fight here recently. Yet JMM won't even utter the dude's name.
                  BRO I will acknowledge that Marquez and his management in the past have made some crazy business decisions, but ducking wouldn't be one of them unless hes ducking the Ghost who has been his mandatory for over two years. Khan or Rios are upcoming fighter whom either were bigger or just became relevant. Rios has a better chance now then he would against a prime Marquez. Lets not get that twisted Rios is a come forward pressure little defense and Marquez is a master technician. If a pre prime Pacquaio with loads of speed and power fought him to a stand still in both fights then what makes you think Rios would do any better. I know styles makes fights but counter punching boxers usually eat up one trick ponies like Mayweather did Corrales, Hatton or Castillio II. Marquez is a warrior and Rios has yet to prove himself against anyone remotely close to elite level. Khan is still growng and protecting his chin. This weekend we will see if a past prime Judah with the help of Pernell can crack that egg.

Comment

Marquez fought a young fighter in Juan Diaz, he fought the Lightweight champion Casamayor. He knocked them out, they have never been knocked out before that. He called out Floyd Mayweather and actually fought him. He fought a young fighter in Katsidis. He went to Indonesia to whip Chris John. He's fighting at a weight he knows he's no good at to fight Pacquiao for the 3rd time, cuz the coward ran away from him for 4 years the first time, now it took another 4 years to get Pacquiao.

What cherrypicking are you talking about? Did you wanted Marquez to fight Dangerous David Diaz at 135 and then move up so that then you can say he avoided Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor?

Comment

Working...
                    X