No announcement yet.

how come i don't look my weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how come i don't look my weight?

first i look bloated i've gone through a stage where i was drinking (beers,fizzy drinks)smoking a pack a day and sometimes eating unhealthy but i think the big problem their was me drinking to much because i never use to eat that much.Now i've stoppped drinking,eating unhealthy and smoking a pack a day cut down on em' and god willing i will quit completely.I've moved down from 124kg to 70kg thank you god but the thing is i don't look my weight i should be ripped with a six pack i have a pocking out belly a saggy chin and a quiet puffy face as if i weigh 124kg,i actually changed the sodas to diet ones since me moving down to 70kg decided to quit with thoose to.
    ps:i am 6ft4

Is cut down on soda and just drink water. Should exercise, those flabby areas will shed away with a good diet and consistent exercise. food for thought

Comment

Originally posted by aboow_mahdi View Post
      first i look bloated i've gone through a stage where i was drinking (beers,fizzy drinks)smoking a pack a day and sometimes eating unhealthy but i think the big problem their was me drinking to much because i never use to eat that much.Now i've stoppped drinking,eating unhealthy and smoking a pack a day cut down on em' and god willing i will quit completely.I've moved down from 124kg to 70kg thank you god but the thing is i don't look my weight i should be ripped with a six pack i have a pocking out belly a saggy chin and a quiet puffy face as if i weigh 124kg,i actually changed the sodas to diet ones since me moving down to 70kg decided to quit with thoose to.
      Pics, before and after please.

Comment

A lot of it is water weight. Cut down carbs and sugar a lot of it will come off. You also may not be eaten as little or as healthy as you think. Most people are very bad at knowing just how much they actually eat and either over estimate or underestimate.

And you shouldn't be drinking any calories for the most part. If your drinking calories you almost for sure are way underestimating your calorie intake.

Comment

I weight 98 Kg, I am 5'8 and I am too skinny to be that weight. I don't look my weight either. but I suspect most of the weight on my body is due to my thighs considering I wear pant size 10 US in Diesel Jeans. To say the least,it is hard to shop for pants :/

Comment

Certain parts of a person's body could be retaining water or storing hard to remove fat, sort of like that skinny guy who for whatever reason has a double chin.

I would drop soda in full. I drink maybe a sip here and there every few months, but usually tea and water.

Comment

Originally posted by KOComplaints View Post
              I weight 98 Kg, I am 5'8 and I am too skinny to be that weight. I don't look my weight either. but I suspect most of the weight on my body is due to my thighs considering I wear pant size 10 US in Diesel Jeans. To say the least,it is hard to shop for pants :/
              what is with the KG sheet? you list your height in ft and inches list your weight in lbs this is america

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                what is with the KG sheet? you list your height in ft and inches list your weight in lbs this is america
                whoops, I meant 173cm (last I measured) 98 Kg,if you got my point,then ti shouldnt' really matter

Comment

Originally posted by KOComplaints View Post
                  Dude 5'8 and 98kg (215) is big for someone so short.
                  I'm not saying be like a pro but most guys at 5'8 are like welterweight/Jnr Middle/middle (147 -160 region

Fighting heavyweight at 5'8 is incredibly hard as you will be giving up on average 8 inches in reach

Comment

Originally posted by aboow_mahdi View Post
                    You've gone from 124kg (273) to 70kg (154)? **** dude how chunky were you?

If that s your true weight, then with that height you should be a real handful for that weight category, you will have significant reach over an average JMW and should carry natural power if you were big and tall

Comment

Working...
                    X