Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko is NOT an all-time great Heavyweight, period.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Puev to name one who is 6'4, wach who is like 6'8...Jennings who is 6'3 but weighs just as much as wld...... YOU DUMB, b'c there have been several
    Pulev and Janitor Jennings are ATG wins now? Shut the fck up you moron.

Fact: Wlad didn't beat a single great fighter during his long "reign".

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
      Answer the question loser. Which great fighter did Wlad beat throughout his reign?

The only turd is the one I took on your face tonight as ur daddy Grabimir got destroyed.
      Some eras only have a few greats. Just so happens America wasn't putting forth anyone worthy for a decade. Ukraine did doe. And he reigned for a decade.

Comment

Like him or hate him anyone who holds a title for 11 years is an all time great not even the great Ali did this Only Joe Louis held a title longer. He had 23 title defenses only Joe Louis had more. The problem with you is you're one of them ghetto racist blacks who hates The White man beating up Black fighters

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
          I agree with TS.

Wlad is a HOF but not an ATG. He'd have a lot more losses if his bro wasn't around. Wlad is pretty overrated on these boards if you ask me. The grab and lean was his bread and butter and when he fought good fighters his size who he couldn't do that to, he lost and bad (Fury, Joshua).

What about Pulev and Wach who were his size? Those fighters were trash.

Also, the argument that he fought whoever was available is BS. His bro fought the more dangerous fighters so that he wouldn't have to.

Good, but not great fighter. Never fought anyone half as good as Fury and when he did, got clowned.
          Yep. Wlad was a decent fighter, but not an ATG and nowhere as good as his brother Vitali h2h.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Like him or hate him anyone who holds a title for 11 years is an all time great not even the great Ali did this Only Joe Louis held a title longer. He had 23 title defenses only Joe Louis had more. The problem with you is you're one of them ghetto racist blacks who hates The White man beating up Black fighters
            LMFAO I'm not black you ******, I am the biggest Gayweather hater on this site, I just hate boring fighters in general and I feel Wlad's clinching tactics have ruined heavyweight boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
              LMFAO I'm not black you ******, I am the biggest Gayweather hater on this site, I just hate boring fighters in general and I feel Wlad's clinching tactics have ruined heavyweight boxing.
              Prove it ******

Comment

Wlad got knocked out so he can get that work as well. Funny how when it gets hot in the kitchen, these fanboys can't handle it.

Comment

I have never been a fan of Wlad, but he did exceed my expectations tonight. I expected a repeat of the Fury fight and him getting KO'd in 5 or less rounds. But for most of his career he was jab and grab, stiff and awkward. He almost always had a huge size advantage, and no big name opponents. He is a HOF HW, but not an ATG in my opinion. Class act though.

Comment

what 41 yr old HW's could have done as good against the top number 1 heavyweight in the world? Tyson? Ali? Holyfield? No they were getting beat by bums in thier mid 30's. Theres few people in boxing history who have defended thier belt as many times in any weight class fool

Comment

You have to rewind the clock all the way back to 1887 to really appreciate what Klitschko has done. Quick overview of the last 130 years...

Sullivan
                      Corbett
                      Fitzsimmons
                      Jeffries
                      Johnson
                      Willard
                      Dempsey
                      Tunney
                      Sharkey
                      Schmelling
                      Primo
                      Baer
                      Braddock
                      Louis
                      Charles
                      Walcott
                      Marciano
                      Patterson
                      Liston
                      Ali
                      Frazier
                      Foreman
                      Spinks
                      Holmes
                      Spinks
                      Tyson
                      Douglas
                      Holyfield
                      Moorer
                      Briggs
                      Lennox
                      Rahman
                      Klitschko
                      Fury

Wladimir has been champion or immediate contender for 17 of those 130 years. a huge significant chunk of boxings history. Its silly not to rank him top 10 at this point. And im a hater.

No one on the list i just posted looked as Athletic in their final fight the way Wlad did last night at 41. This loss actually moves him up imo from #10 to #9 all time at the very least

Comment

Working...
                      X