Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Beercules: here's a new chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets see whats popping, been drinking since before the canelo fight and havent slept yet. lets see whats up.

Comment

In the chat. Lets see if this joker is anything like the chats from before. I'll see you all in the chat.

Comment

Anyone down for a chat

Comment

I'm going Full Fl0mo tonight. Lets get a chat going

Comment

Bumpeddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Bumpeddddddd
              Me and Come On Man are doing a sports talk show on Tiny Chat soon. You are welcome to chime in. Hopefully it will be up and running by Sunday. It will be a weekly or possibly daily thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Me and Come On Man are doing a sports talk show on Tiny Chat soon. You are welcome to chime in. Hopefully it will be up and running by Sunday. It will be a weekly or possibly daily thing.
                We should use this for now. The original one Barn made was good, do we need accounts for Tiny Chat?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  We should use this for now. The original one Barn made was good, do we need accounts for Tiny Chat?
                  No, you can just join as a guest. It's f**king awesome. Way better than talkshoe. Puncr sometimes does a show, Mic up and you are ready. If you hhave an apple computer then you would have a built in mic already.
                  Last edited by Build That Wall; 05-22-2015, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X