Ellerbe: Floyd has told us that he is fighting twice in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
    Nope PAC is fighting April 20th
    wasn't the only reason pacquiao couldn't fight in may was because he had to run for re-election?

well nobody is running against him. he already won. so he could fight floyd in may if he really wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      If the article is true it has to be Canelo on May 5th. Then who and when is Canelo going to fight on that date?

Is it going to be a Mayweather/Guererro and Canelo/Cotto or Trout co-feature? Seem like Canelo vs. Cotto would be too big of a fight to be used as an undercard/co-feature.
      i doubt cotto is gonna fight canelo

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        If the article is true it has to be Canelo on May 5th. Then who and when is Canelo going to fight on that date?

Is it going to be a Mayweather/Guererro and Canelo/Cotto or Trout co-feature? Seem like Canelo vs. Cotto would be too big of a fight to be used as an undercard/co-feature.
        maybe a los angeles split site? like canelo/gomez? doubt it but maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          wasn't the only reason pacquiao couldn't fight in may was because he had to run for re-election?

well nobody is running against him. he already won. so he could fight floyd in may if he really wanted to.
          the fight aint happening bro

Comment

Floyd haters floyd isn't a warrior he only fights once a year.

Floyd haters floyd is fighting twice because he's broke

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
              the fight aint happening bro
              i know. but if they say they can't fight in may it's a clear duck now.

Comment

It's not Pacquiao cause Floyd is working with Golden Boy. Only way the Pac fight happens is if Top Rank gets complete control

Comment

I was trolling on the first page for those that ain't catch it. Good to hear that he wants to fight twice this year. He is really close to the end of his career IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                    i know. but if they say they can't fight in may it's a clear duck now.
                    ARUM doesnt want it and floyds people arent going out of their way to make it either

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                      I was trolling on the first page for those that ain't catch it. Good to hear that he wants to fight twice this year. He is really close to the end of his career IMO.
                      canelo and guerrero are good fights and maybe he ends his career in 2014 with a
                      more proven garcia or martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X