Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Sergio Martinez at 154 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    it's a pretty good picture though right? i made it myself
    But Martinez isn't 5'6, and even if he was he would still beat the **** out of Pacquiao

Comment

Also Martinez by brutal KO.

Comment

Martinez by brutal KO. He's just too much of everything. Pac has better movement? Wtf lol. I'm staying out of this one.

Comment

Brutal KO by Martinez...hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            martinez is riding high after his UD victory over chavez jr. in las vegas. after defeating chavez, jr. who he was chasing for the better part of two years, martinez now would like to challenge the best p4p fighters out there. while not discounting the possibility of a rematch with chavez, jr., martinez has also set his sights on boxing's biggest prize fighters - one of which happens to be manny pacquiao.

if ever the two go head to head, both fighters pretty much have identical styles except pacquiao has a tiny bit more hand speed, better footwork and side to side movement plus an iron chin which has never been cracked. pacquiao might just take a page off margarito-martinez fight and pressure martinez to the ropes with 5-8 punch combinations. martinez who is known to have monster stamina will exchange with pacquiao until the final bell. pacquiao wins by UD.

your thoughts?

Pac gets stopped he's not pressuring anything. Martinez is not big, slow, washed up, with no skills. He is lightning fast, severely powerful, accurate, has a very diverse arsenal and punches come from all angles. Floyd cant even beat the Sergio who beat Chavez. Martinez's range was EXCELLENT in that fight. Pac doesnt even have footwork anymore, no matter how fast he is he will not get close enough with those baby arms. Martinez moves like a magnet when you get close. I see him throwing bombs all around pac, and stopping him to the chin or body. Pac man cant beat that horse, and has never fought anyone on that level. Fighting Martinez is not like fighting Cotto or Marg. Fighting a guy at that level is like fighting a SRL, Mayweather. We're talking about the elite of the elite of this era! It would be like Pac fighting another fighter on his level, and he has never fought someone with those skills and speed.

Comment

Martinez by murder.

Comment

Stupid thread!!! who cares about this fight & any other fight when Pacroid, Bob "the scum bag Arum is involved. No one is going to watch a catch weight begging ass Pacroid fight anyway. Tired of hearing about this juice up wanna be boxer. He's never had a legit fight since Floyd Mayweather came back from vacation. Hey *******s your boy is the king of catch weights & Bob Arum's is probably doing to him what Jerry Sandusky did to those kids........

Comment

Maravilla by UD. Possibly KO, but Manny has a very underrated chin.

Comment

Sergio by KO

Comment

Lmao, way too much Pacquiao in ur Sig and Avi for me to take u serious

At 154 right now, there's a chance Martinez is drained, so Pac just might win an overrated decision over a drained fighter

But if Martinez isn't drained, the superior boxing skill, speed and power will see him destroy Pac...

Comment

Working...
                      X