The Heatwave begins today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    The flop wave you mean.
    Yeah blame a couple of flops on the fact your team got shut down and your three best players combined for 5-25 shooting plus couldn't protect the ball to save their lives.

27 turnovers lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
      Yeah blame a couple of flops on the fact your team got shut down and your three best players combined for 5-25 shooting plus couldn't protect the ball to save their lives.

27 turnovers lol.
      They still won't win a ring. No matter how much you flop and be cheap. I hope Melo and Amar'e are working on their acting. You have to flop back to beat the heat.

Comment

They still won't win a ring. No matter how much you flop and be cheap. I hope Melo and Amar'e are working on their acting. You have to flop back to beat the heat.
        Completely ignore the facts i state and continue to complain about a few flops like your Knicks team has never done them before but i guess it's all you have.

anyways, keep crying. It must suck having that level of talent on your team and still sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
          I'll bet you my measly 1 billion to your 1 billion. Are we talking about odds here?
          Still waiting on the bet larry. I see Lakers winning the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
            Who gives a **** where i'm from boy. I can support a team and love the game of basketball regardless of where i'm from boy.

What makes me a bigger fan than you was i didn't just jump on the bandwagon the minute James and Bosh came around and i've been on boxingscene long enough to know that you had no interest in the Heat until they got a big three boy.

I've been a Heat fan since 2007 boy.
            the fuck you know bout me and how long ive been a fan boy??not **** so dont speak on me.stay in ya lane

Comment

The flop wave you mean.
              we got the win didnt we.lol

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                Still waiting on the bet larry. I see Lakers winning the championship.
                bet................lakers wont even get passed the 2nd round

Comment

NYK wins game 2

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    NYK wins game 2
                    lol........where on your PS3??

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      lol........where on your PS3??
                      give some odds and I will bet on the knicks to beat the Heat in Miami

Comment

Working...
                      X