Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao picking on a smaller fighter in JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao picking on a smaller fighter in JMM.

Yeah I know, I know...Sounds crazy right? Pacquiao has 4 fights at 147lbs (Welterweight) and one fight for a 154lbs Title. Now he wants to fight a Lightweight...OMG!!! There should be Crazy-hate for Pacquiao for this fight...RIGHT?

Oh But wait....Floyd Mayweather also had only 4 fights at 147lbs (Welterweight) and one fight for a 154lbs Title when he chose to fight JMM (but his was for a tune-up after a 2 year Layoff)...Yet every Boxing Forum, Sports Forum, every sports-bar and gym was full of HATE for Floyd. Although they have yet to fight each other....even the Haters make it pretty-damn obvious who is the better fighter!!!

It's because Floyd's black.

Comment

Truth Hurts!!!!

Comment

Cuz floyd chicken out hiding in his rathole, now made a come back after Pac has a fight contract signed.

Comment

The wording of this thread couldnt be further from the truth! Pac PICKING? It is JMM BEGGING for a fight with Pac, dont give me none of this Pac PICKED nonsense!!! JMM wearing t shirts with i beat him twice garbage. If that isnt JMM BEGGING for a fight i dont know what is?

Please tell me if im missing something!

Comment

Originally posted by Darryl1914 View Post
            Yeah I know, I know...Sounds crazy right? Pacquiao has 4 fights at 147lbs (Welterweight) and one fight for a 150lbs Title. Now he wants to fight a Lightweight...OMG!!! There should be Crazy-hate for Pacquiao for this fight...RIGHT?

Oh But wait....Floyd Mayweather also had only 4 fights at 147lbs (Welterweight) and one fight for a 154lbs Title when he chose to fight JMM (but his was for a tune-up after a 2 year Layoff)...Yet every Boxing Forum, Sports Forum, every sports-bar and gym was full of HATE for Floyd. Although they have yet to fight each other....even the Haters make it pretty-damn obvious who is the better fighter!!!

fixed.
            now the 'tards have a case

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              The wording of this thread couldnt be further from the truth! Pac PICKING? It is JMM BEGGING for a fight with Pac, dont give me none of this Pac PICKED nonsense!!! JMM wearing t shirts with i beat him twice garbage. If that isnt JMM BEGGING for a fight i dont know what is?

Please tell me if im missing something!
              if only JMM would have called out Mayweather that would have made the fight better and made floyd not look as bad for fighting a lw at welter

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                if only JMM would have called out Mayweather that would have made the fight better and made floyd not look as bad for fighting a lw at welter
                Wait I thought JMM did ask for the Mayweather fight?

Comment

Weak. Really weak.

Originally posted by Darryl1914 View Post
                  Yeah I know, I know...Sounds crazy right? Pacquiao has 4 fights at 147lbs (Welterweight) and one fight for a 154lbs Title. Now he wants to fight a Lightweight...OMG!!! There should be Crazy-hate for Pacquiao for this fight...RIGHT?

Paquiao wieghed less than 150 ON FIGHT NIGHT for all of the fights at 147, and for the fight at 154, he weighed in at 144.6 and was 148 on fight night. That is less than some fighters weigh on fight night for bouts at 140 and even 135. Floyd agreed to face JMM at 144, but never intended to be that light and came in at 146, he was probably 155 during the fight. Paquiao will make the agreed weight of 144 vs JMM, and will likely weigh about 147 on fight night. There will be less of a size difference between Paq and JMM than there was between Floyd and JMM. Paq and JMM will be very close to the same size in the ring, but in Floyds his size advantage over JMM was painfully obvious.
                  Your argument is so weak as to pose no argument at all. Go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by KitangKatag View Post
                    Cuz floyd chicken out hiding in his rathole, now made a come back after Pac has a fight contract signed.
                    I could've sworn he said "take the test and we have a fight", BEFORE the JMM was signed. Not to mention that they had already planned on fighting JMM next before the Mosley fight was have even commenced.

Comment

Working...
                    X