Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd sign the contract this Friday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Do you honestly belive Bob Arum's words?
    Once again, If Arum is lying, then Shaeffer should just come out and say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      If its not true, then all GBP has to do is go public and refute it. What's the problem?

They are not into the games of he says she says, we had that the last time moreover most knowledgeable people already know arum's word are a joke.

Comment

they agreed not to negotiate in public. Does sticking to that agreement count for anything with you?
        All Arum stated was that Floyd's demands were met, and he faxed over the contract. He didnt get into what the purse split was, nor the details of OSDT.

Comment

Once again, If Arum is lying, then Shaeffer should just come out and say so.
          Like I said GBP is standing by the agreement to not negotitate in the media. Every tim Bob violates the agreement and goes to the media then you should know he is lying!

Comment

hmm.. theres only about at least 200 of us active posters here and about 15 *****s who really gives a **** about the contracts. the whole world doesnt care about that, they just wanna see a fackin megafight

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

They are not into the games of he says she says, we had that the last time moreover most knowledgeable people already know arum's word are a joke.
              Like when Oscar claimed that they were very close to a deal and was just waiting on approval from Floyd, only to deny he even made that statement even though it was on video?

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                Floyd will fight Manny after Manny goes through another war with either Cotto or Marg. He is waiting for someone to soften Manny up imo. At this point, Floyd wants nothing to do with Manny. I really do believe he is scared to lose.
                what if Pac steamrolls both? then floyd aint really fighting.

Comment

Without seeing contract this is impossible to answer. If the contract meets all of floyds recent demands then yes he signs. If Bob is pullin the same **** don king pulled with Vakuev by agreeing to Klitchko's requests from 4 mos ago then no he wont.

I like how your excuse is always about "Floyd's" demands. Like somehow his demands are more important to you than the fight actually happening.

Comment

All Arum stated was that Floyd's demands were met, and he faxed over the contract. He didnt get into what the purse split was, nor the details of OSDT.
                    Then he gave floyd a deadline to sign. Should we know about the deadline? No because ALL negotiations , by agreement, are to be kept out of the media.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      I like how your excuse is always about "Floyd's" demands. Like somehow his demands are more important to you than the fight actually happening.
                      Pistol, I'm on record as saying I want the fight to happen but In no way shape or form should floyd make IMO a bad business decision to make this fight happen. The OST, ring size, gloves is mainly BS to me. But he should not take any percentage less than the number dictate. If that means its his fault fine. Blame him all day.

But, just like in January, the consumers will detrmine whose fault it is. Not Bob, me, you, imdaazed, dan rafael, sugar etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X