Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fazier foreman and tyson all ducked shavers

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
      Ill prepared or not, lets be honest, Tyson was in his prime against Douglas.
      Not at all. He had already started showing signs of deterioration by that time. He was not in his prime against Douglas.

Foreman would win, though. Tyson's style is somewhat similar to Fraizer's, and Fraizer was destroyed. Foreman would keep him at bay with his powerful jab, and then follow up with some big time punches. By round 3 or so, Tyson would be done. Tyson is tailor made for Foreman.
      Dallas' 4 Eva Dallas' 4 Eva likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick View Post
        Not at all. He had already started showing signs of deterioration by that time. He was not in his prime against Douglas.

Foreman would win, though. Tyson's style is somewhat similar to Fraizer's, and Fraizer was destroyed. Foreman would keep him at bay with his powerful jab, and then follow up with some big time punches. By round 3 or so, Tyson would be done. Tyson is tailor made for Foreman.
        frazier was a close fighter as tyson was mid-ranged. frazier is a bob and weaver all the time. tyson did it only sometimes. frazier didnt always keep his hands up when in defense tyson mostly kept his hands up. frazier threw mostly the left hook tyson threw varies of combos. frazier didnt ever reset to throw another combo.tyson always reset to throw a combo cause they didnt know when it was coming. those r huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge differences. tyson wouldnt be stupid enough to bomb rush foreman

Comment

foreman by ko within 5

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
            foreman by ko within 5
            u dont count cause if i remember u said u dont like tyson.aahaha

Comment

Foreman wins this one IMO.
              More powerful, good combinations and a good chin.
              Id love to see it.

Comment

If Tyson rushes Foreman he gets knocked out by a power punch if he stands back Foreman jabs him to death Tyson was an animal but foreman was a ****ing monster Tyson would have been intimidated and intimidation helped him win fights. Prime Tyson didnt want to fight the 40yr old version of Foreman he never woulda signed the contract

Comment

foreman was a killing machine.
                  tyson not.

Comment

Foreman annihilates Tyson, no question.

Tysons style is perfect for prime Foreman, & the only way this one goes longer than two rounds is if Tyson tries to box, like Frazier did in the second bout, and it's not the strong suit of either fighter.
                    Foreman by 8 if that happens.

Have this hilarious picture in my head of Tyson trying to intimidate Foreman.

It's like the schoolyard bully trying to stare down a mob hitman.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
                      I just cant see Tyson losing to anyone when he was in his prime. I mean, mathematically you can take people's styles apart, but I cant picture someone defending against the tyson bum-rush at all. too strong, too fast, too accurate.
                      I feel like that with Tyson aswell but Foremans the 1 guy in history i see destroyiny mike early!

Comment

Working...
                      X