No announcement yet.

An Angry Fan Goes Berserk About Mayweather's Rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
    He said YELLOW, idiots. Which is just as racist as ******.
    no it is not because yellow is used alot in public and even on shirts

not the same at all

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      no it is not because yellow is used alot in public and even on shirts

not the same at all
      still defending him?

calling an asian person Yellow is a slur. plain and simple, no way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
        Is this a guy or girl? Anyway the line is long with Floyd haters so
        this video is a waist of time. Next

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          Is this a guy or girl? Anyway the line is long with Floyd haters so
          this video is a waist of time. Next
          waste? .....next

Comment

when did Lil Wayne get out of Jail...Sorry I couldn't resist hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              when did Lil Wayne get out of Jail...Sorry I couldn't resist hahahaha
              HahahahahahahA

I spent most of my time wondering if that was a boy or a girl; Note to self, when on Youtube, be clear about sexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                HahahahahahahA

I spent most of my time wondering if that was a boy or a girl; Note to self, when on Youtube, be clear about sexuality.
                lol co-sign

Comment

the person in the video is right about Floyd NOT wanting to fight Manny.....come on man, its so OBVIOUS he wants no part of Manny.....the funny thing about the Floyd fans is that I can agree with them on ANY other thing besides Floyd.....dude is the MOST skilled fighter in the game IMO....but he's a prick and a ducker......when Floyd vs Cotto was THE fight, Floyd retired....NOW with Manny, he goes on vacation/retirement or whatever he's callin' it these days.....MOST of Floyd's fans are between the ages of 12-25....so he can fool his fanbase due to their naive nature....those above the age 25 is starting to question his moves.....good for yall

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I'd like to know how any of that was her business.

When Floyd was directing his comments at Manny Pacquiao.

Also 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Calling Floyd a *****, a *****, and attacking his character makes her no better. So Um.................yeah.
                    Your comment is ******ed you ****ing ****..

If Pacman was to call Floyd a "N", all Anti Racist ppl would be against it.

you hypocrite, then if you think it's none of her business why are you here commenting ******ed stuff then?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      the person in the video is right about Floyd NOT wanting to fight Manny.....come on man, its so OBVIOUS he wants no part of Manny.....the funny thing about the Floyd fans is that I can agree with them on ANY other thing besides Floyd.....dude is the MOST skilled fighter in the game IMO....but he's a prick and a ducker......when Floyd vs Cotto was THE fight, Floyd retired....NOW with Manny, he goes on vacation/retirement or whatever he's callin' it these days.....MOST of Floyd's fans are between the ages of 12-25....so he can fool his fanbase due to their naive nature....those above the age 25 is starting to question his moves.....good for yall
                      Great post and you have a good point. I have noticed that the majority of posters on this site are aged between 18 and 25. The funniest thing is that they think they know it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X