Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think the Abe KO of Taylor has got Dibella afraid to have Berto fight Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think the Abe KO of Taylor has got Dibella afraid to have Berto fight Mosley?

The reason that I am making this thread is because it's been weeks since the Berto-Mosley fight has been on the table. And it is still not signed yet on Berto's side. Mosley I believe has all of the details ironed out with Richard Schaeffer and he signed the contract. And according to Dan Rafael, he said that the fight wouldn't get finalized until Dibella got back from Germany. Well, he's back now. And we still have not heard anything.

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    The reason that I am making this thread is because it's been weeks since the Berto-Mosley fight has been on the table. And it is still not signed yet on Berto's side. Mosley I believe has all of the details ironed out with Richard Schaeffer and he signed the contract. And according to Dan Rafael, he said that the fight wouldn't get finalized until Dibella got back from Germany. Well, he's back now. And we still have not heard anything.

Seems like a good business move on the part of DiBella TO be honest.

Comment

I'll bet you that this is gonna influence Dibella to have Berto take another route. Just watch. Berto is another overhyped fighter like Taylor was looking to get his bubble blown up like Bubble Tape. Taylor was matched up even tougher than Berto has been when he was in the developmental stage of his career.

Comment

if i was berto. i wouldnt want to be in the same ring with Mosley on the opposite side. he is not ready for him.
        Last edited by joelab75; 10-22-2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          What does one gotta do with the other? lol...weird

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            What does one gotta do with the other? lol...weird
            Dibella promotes both Taylor and Berto. Come on here much? Lol.

Comment

No, but I do think and have thougth all along that Berto thinks that if Im going to lose my title its going to be for alot of money, therefore the fight wont be made unless he's paid handsomely.

Comment

You gotta fight sooner or later. Berto has been brought up slow enough. No more soft touches for him. It's now or never. He's not going to get much better. Bad habits don't change overnight. At this point he's not going to be very skillful technically, he's just going to fight. If he gets Ko'ed, he gets KO'ed that's reality. I don't expect HBO to *****foot around much longer with this guy and offer him T.V. time against the Forbes and Urangos of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  You gotta fight sooner or later. Berto has been brought up slow enough. No more soft touches for him. It's now or never. He's not going to get much better. Bad habits don't change overnight. At this point he's not going to be very skillful technically, he's just going to fight. If he gets Ko'ed, he gets KO'ed that's reality. I don't expect HBO to *****foot around much longer with this guy and offer him T.V. time against the Forbes and Urangos of the world.
                  You are one of the ones picking Berto to beat Shane though. You told me why, and you don't need to do it again unless you want to share your reason with the other posters on here.

Comment

Working...
                  X