2018 needs Jermall vs GGG and Jermell vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    You know damn well canelo is scared ****less of that fight
    Just like Sergio Martinez said like the NSB cheerleaders “Canelo will fight Golovkin in 5 years” -Martinez (2017) Argentinian clown like Heiland against Charlo... clowns..

Comment

I don't even know why you trying to turn this to a pacquaio hate club thread

Typical A.K. doe... brings up Floyd, usually bashes Floyd, brings up Turkey, brings up HOF Mexicans,

Can’t stand the heat and cries when his wall poster boxers are brought up claiming “hate”

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post

Typical A.K. doe... brings up Floyd, usually bashes Floyd, brings up Turkey, brings up HOF Mexicans,

Can’t stand the heat and cries when his wall poster boxers are brought up claiming “hate”
        Sounds like you got gawt in your fan boyism

Comment

Sounds like you got gawt in your fan boyism
          Nah.. just read the comments you and I had and bite your nails feeling salty!

Comment

Nah.. just read the comments you and I had and bite your nails feeling salty!
            Incase you didn't notice thread is about charlo fighting ggg and you talking Pac like I'm supposed to be offended?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              No, But Jermell isnt at 160
              Jermall can beat his ass too.

Comment

Incase you didn't notice thread is about charlo fighting ggg and you talking Pac like I'm supposed to be offended?
                Not offended but dumb...

Just like all the Floyd bashing you’re known for yet you said Nelo is a copy of that without the skill... lol

Comment

Not offended but dumb...

Just like all the Floyd bashing you’re known for yet you said Nelo is a copy of that without the skill... lol
                  I'm known for? I been a Floyd fan since the 96 Olympics It's called criticism fan boy I'm not gonna be ok as a day one for Floyd fighting berto or Connor.

Comment

I don't even know why you trying to turn this to a pacquaio hate club thread
                    Because he is ******ed with no boxing knowledge

Comment

I'm known for? I been a Floyd fan since the 96 Olympics It's called criticism fan boy I'm not gonna be ok as a day one for Floyd fighting berto or Connor.
                      No you haven’t. You were claiming Floyd suspect with IVs and PAC infallible with that “severely torn rotator cuff.” If you believe Floyd to be on stuff you wouldn’t acknowledge “skill.”

Comment

Working...
                      X