Official-Showtime Boxing: Deontay Wilder vs Bermane Stiverne II RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Threat: "I ALMOST KILLED HIM"

Comment

This is nearly 39 year old Stiverne's last chance, so he'll bring all he has. Unfortunately, it won't be enough, but the amateurisitc Wilder won't be able to KO him. Wilder by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        dint beyonce wildman duck some old ass cuban bum whos on heart medication to rematch this bum he already beat

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
          Damn 2 years inactive and then world title shot is anybody really supporting this. Its a shame whats happened to US boxing for so long being the Beacon with some of the greatest Champions ever.

How is Stiverne rated more than Whyte, Breazedale, Haye, Price etc the guy has not fought for 2 years. I dont see why he does not take the Whyte fight which by most peoples mind on this site would be an easy fight with his biggest payday.
          I hear you ashadam, Stiverne had his chance. I believe Wilder's top fights have waited or marinated long enough...Wilder lost out on Klitchsko fight by waiting

Comment

Stiverne mgnt saying no deal has been reached? Can people
            Confirm this? What the hell are they looking for! Inactivity and another title shot! Don’t be greedy!

Comment

Last edited by SN!PER; 10-18-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

Odly enough I don't want him to KO Stiverne.. The first fight was Wilder's best performance in his career because he boxed. Plus Stiverne has a massive head that looks like it can take punishment. Don't want Wilder going wild and breaking his hand on Stiverne's big head.. We need Wilder vs AJ! Another injury will be a step back.

Luckily Stiverne has been out the ring for years and he got dropped last time out so Wilder should make easy work of him. I mean even Joyce who just turned pro battered Stiverne.

Comment

Comment

I'm going out on a little limb here and say Stiverne catches him good and gets the KO!

Comment

Working...
                      X