No announcement yet.

luis ortiz fails PED test from WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Man! He has to remember to report those prescriptions! These new policies are screwing up EVERYONE
    He's failed enough tests to have regulations memorized by now. He's a ****ing disgrace that should be banned for life.

Comment

Yea. I take everything back I said about Deontay Wilder in relation to Luis Ortiz. King Kong is a pos.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        He's failed enough tests to have regulations memorized by now. He's a ****ing disgrace that should be banned for life.
        Yeah I'm Cuban and I'm disappointed. I was being sarcastic that a man with his pedigree "forgets" to report medication. A cheats a cheat

Comment

The only person he should be allowed to fight is Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Failed the WBA test too.
            Of course he did, he's still taking the same prescribed medication. He never stopped taking the medicine.

Comment

It's a report from the same VADA test except the statement is from the WBA...we already know this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Of course he did, he's still taking the same prescribed medication. He never stopped taking the medicine.
                you mean "medicine" wink wink

Comment

andre ward wasn't great. he lost the 1st kovalev fight and the 2nd he landed many straight low blows and had the benefit of the vegas criminal cartel.

Comment

As much as I understand people wanting to finger-point, this is just spinning the wheels really. Nothing has changed, he's on heart medication that wasn't disclosed. Not defending him but just pointing out, nothing has really changed.

Comment

It's just a political move same substances but now they're gonna get joshua an easier opponent.(I'm not siding with Ortiz just stating the obvious)

Comment

Working...
                      X