Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Scheduled Fights for Thurman, Danny Garcia, Gary Russell Jr and Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
    Nabeel (Ashburn, VA) [via mobile]
    Dan, thanks for the chat. With Danny Jacobs now with Matchroom and On HBO, is Al Haymon still his manager?
    Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak 12:21 PM ET
    I am told Haymon is out though the Jacobs team, out of respect for what Haymon did for him, won't say that.

I remember you... you were the one who said only a year ago that pbc was doing really well and everything was on the up and up.

Are you still too bias to admit that haymon has proven to be a horrible business man. Seriously who spends 500m and loses market share...

Edit: let me add I said I think overall Bradley is a better fighter than canelo. That's it. Find the post where I said that.
    So Jacobs is lying to everyone saying that he's still with haymon? lol I'll believe him over fat dan

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      All Back December!

Some of you with your fake Caring. Thought some of you wanted PBC to go away? Now you calling for more PBC?
      Crazy isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
        Spence could be the next big name. Sadly, hes wasting away. Kid is talented, seems to have a good head on his shoulders, fun to watch. He needs to be fighting 3 times a year.
        2 fights a year is a huge struggle let alone 3 times.

Comment

Some of them are so inactive they they fall completely off the radar. When they do come back whatever momentum they had is gone. I think Shawn Porter is the only one who craves fights. It is strange.

Comment

Right here explains the situation with PBC

Comment

Any official announcements yet?

Comment

al gaymon needs to die. he's worthless somebody get these guys some fights. they are wasting away

Comment

Who hates on a boxing manager? lol.

Comment

keith thurman should have a ton of momentum, instead it seems hes fallen off the map. he should be in the discussion for p4p but i have a hard time remembering him

Comment

Al Haymon gonna save boxing doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X