Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Decisions a Game Yoshihiro Kamegai, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    King of vacant title
    Coming from a wrestling fan...
    Get out

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      I'd still watch and pay alil but for Cotto / Maidana. Always wanted to watch that
      Best suggestion so far. Cotto ultimately wins doe. But it would be one hellava fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        He should fight Lara since he's retiring. Wtf is the point of having a belt if he's retiring in 3 months
        Money for his last fight. Lot more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
          No one cares about Lara. It's too bad - he is a great boxer . . . he just doesn't bring anything that people want to see. No way Cotto fights him; it's risky without much upside.
          Don't say that. Cotto fought trout before whom posed the same risks. Cotto will fight anyone if you pay him enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Money for his last fight. Lot more of it.
            Vs who? He'd be stupid to fight the winner of canelo ggg. No big money fights at 154

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              Vs who? He'd be stupid to fight the winner of canelo ggg. No big money fights at 154
              If Canelo wins then him. Canelo poses no threat to Cotto. I cite there first fight we're Cotto handled him. Cotto seems on better condition now so it's Canelo that needs to worry. I don't want Cotto in ring with ggg. So he should fight Canelo win lose or draw. Or Floyd again. But I doudt Floyd agrees to that.

Comment

Typical Cotto fight against a B or C Class opponent.

Good showing.. and a good way to start ending his career.

Kamegai just didn't have enough power to move around Cotto.

Cotto was there to be hit but Kamegai isn't at his level clearly.

Comment

Kamegai's ability to withstand punishment is ridiculous. I don't even think Margarito was as fond of absorbing punishment as this guy is.

Comment

The greats of the past like Duran etc lost fight against guys that had no business beating them. But Cotto lost to 2 All Time Greats in their prime in Mayweather and Pacquiao, 2 hungry big young champions in Trout & Canelo and the most avoided fighter in boxing at the time in Margarito who won by cheating and one he later beat avenging that defeat.

He has no reason to be ashamed he had a hall of fame career and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      Kamegai's ability to withstand punishment is ridiculous. I don't even think Margarito was as fond of absorbing punishment as this guy is.
                      he has a better chin than margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X