Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that Chermall of the Charlo sisters isn't bringing up Jacob's name?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it that Chermall of the Charlo sisters isn't bringing up Jacob's name?

It's easy enough to conclude that Golovkin won't be fighting Charlo because 1. Rematch with Canelo if he wins, 2. Saunders if he beats Canelo in sept and the rematch. 3. Jacobs is waiting.

Afraid fighting someone his own size ( possibly bigger) and has far more fire power? He beat a no power 1 legged bum and that's it which it took him 4 rounds to do so and wasn't the one who knocked him out.

They have the same promoter which according to fans that it isn't hard to make if they are in house.
    Last edited by Thraxox; 08-15-2017, 12:09 PM.

Lol so he's afraid of Jacobs but not ggg? That's weird.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Lol so he's afraid of Jacobs but not ggg? That's weird.
      GGG gives reward that is worth the risk. Jacobs doesn't give anything and is seriously up there with Golovkin on the risk level.

Comment

Black on Black Crime

#BLM

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          GGG gives reward that is worth the risk. Jacobs doesn't give anything and is seriously up there with Golovkin on the risk level.
          So fighting Jacobs for no belts or gg for possibly 3 belts. Seems like a simple choice. Jacobs has a fight in like 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            So fighting Jacobs for no belts or gg for possibly 3 belts. Seems like a simple choice. Jacobs has a fight in like 2 months
            I have stated my reason above why it is impossible to fight Golovkin. He will be the last choice, but the rematch between GGG vs Jacobs would be replaced by GGG vs Charlo if Charlo beats Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I have stated my reason above why it is impossible to fight Golovkin. He will be the last choice, but the rematch between GGG vs Jacobs would be replaced by GGG vs Charlo if Charlo beats Jacobs.
              just admit charlo has you shook.

Comment

Probably because he is the WBC mandatory. Seems pretty simple to me. Had Jacobs got the decision over GGG. They would have been fighting by the end of 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                  Probably because he is the WBC mandatory. Seems pretty simple to me. Had Jacobs got the decision over GGG. They would have been fighting by the end of 2017.
                  they refuse to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    just admit charlo has you shook.
                    Charlo beating a a cripple that took an agonizing 4 rounds long be a brew of being a boogeyman is the same as saying Loma is ducking Davis.

Comment

Working...
                    X