• Ray Mercer vs Lennox Lewis who won?

Who do you think won this fight, guys?

Ray Mercer
    25.00%
    Lennox Lewis
    60.71%
    Draw
    14.29%

Fat, old, and retired Ray Mercer did stop a UFC heavyweight champ in the octagon in less than minute. Just like Anderson Silva quit on his stool against a tomato can in his pro boxing career. Right USMCer ??

Comment

Lummox Lewis got exposed by a fat old Mercer. Hahaha!

Comment

Take away the crowd noise that was cheering for Mercer and you would clearly see Mercer lost that fight,which most of his shots missed or were blocked. Really lewis made that fight look close bc he fought a safety first fight and had played back foot counter puncher.

Lewis defeats him probably every time had they fought with each fight more convincinley...the only shock here is if this poll gives Lewis the win bc this is a forum after all...lol

Comment

Ha! Brought out the old school fight.

When they fought back in 96. I had Lennox winning by close razor thin decision.

I have to watch this fight again. This was a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Take away the crowd noise that was cheering for Mercer and you would clearly see Mercer lost that fight,which most of his shots missed or were blocked. Really lewis made that fight look close bc he fought a safety first fight and had played back foot counter puncher.

Lewis defeats him probably every time had they fought with each fight more convincinley...the only shock here is if this poll gives Lewis the win bc this is a forum after all...lol

Good points on the way the fight played out. This fight was one of my favorite Lennox Lewis fights. Not my favorite but one of my favorites because Lennox took some shots in this fight, fought back and showed toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
              Ha! Brought out the old school fight.

When they fought back in 96. I had Lennox winning by close razor thin decision.

I have to watch this fight again. This was a good fight.
              Round 4 was crazy good!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
                Lummox Lewis got exposed by a fat old Mercer. Hahaha!

You sound like your 11 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                  Good points on the way the fight played out. This fight was one of my favorite Lennox Lewis fights. Not my favorite but one of my favorites because Lennox took some shots in this fight, fought back and showed toughness.
                  Lewis is very hard to defeat when he is prepared and aware ,also most fought him hard as most fighters do against any champion when a title is up for grabs . People are gullible to think on one fight defines who wins or how good a fighter is when clearly you can look at Lewis career and who hes fought to determine who would win in another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                    You sound like your 11 years old.
                    You sound like you're gay.

Comment

Working...
                    X