Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: 'Can't See Why' Thurman's Next Fight Can't Be Against Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    Nah I don't think that's the reason. Spence is just talking out of desperation. Thurman been avoiding him for years now and Spence seems like he's really desperate to unify the division as soon as possible. I think he's just tired of waiting.

Also, this is mere speculation on my part, but I also think that there might be a possibility that Spence is very tight at the weight, so maybe he wants to quickly conclude his business at 147 so that he can move up before he starts struggling with weight.
    I'm not sure how you can avoid a prospect with no good wins for years?

This was Spence's first good win, now he can claim Thurman is avoiding him if he doesn't fight him after his tune up next year.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'm not sure how you can avoid a prospect with no good wins for years?

This was Spence's first good win, now he can claim Thurman is avoiding him if he doesn't fight him after his tune up next year.
      Lol, when Spence first called out Thurman, Thurman used that same 'prospect' excuse even though he himself was nothing more than a prospect at the time.

Yawl act like Thurman been fighting top guys for years whereas his only big fights have been Shaun Porter and Garcia.

When Floyd tried to organise Thurman vs Spence, and Spence called him out, Thurman was nothing more than a prospect himself, his claim to fame was beating a washed up Guerrero. Yet he came running with every excuse not to fight Spence.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Spence fight Algieri before Thurman fought Porter? Tell me than, at the time Spence stopped Algieri, was Keith's biggest win not Guererro? What's the difference between Guerrero and Algieri? Besides the fact that Guerrero has gone on to lose to an actual cab driver (literally, guy is a cab driver).

If you can't see how much hypocritical bullshieet Thurman been spewing than you're blind, deaf, and naïve.

Comment

Lol, when Spence first called out Thurman, Thurman used that same 'prospect' excuse even though he himself was nothing more than a prospect at the time.

Yawl act like Thurman been fighting top guys for years whereas his only big fights have been Shaun Porter and Garcia.

When Floyd tried to organise Thurman vs Spence, and Spence called him out, Thurman was nothing more than a prospect himself, his claim to fame was beating a washed up Guerrero. Yet he came running with every excuse not to fight Spence.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Spence fight Algieri before Thurman fought Porter? Tell me than, at the time Spence stopped Algieri, was Keith's biggest win not Guererro? What's the difference between Guerrero and Algieri? Besides the fact that Guerrero has gone on to lose to an actual cab driver (literally, guy is a cab driver).

If you can't see how much hypocritical bullshieet Thurman been spewing than you're blind, deaf, and naïve.
        So if they were both prospects, who cares about them fighting back then? Why would prospects fight eachother? Why not fight proven fighters, win, and then fight each other? One green guy beating another green guy proves nothing.

Comment

I think a lot is in the air for a Spence Crawford superfight. I don't think Danny is a clear cut win for Errol, though I'd favor him. I think porter gets beat pretty soundly as errol and his trainer have sounded incredibly confident after their sparringwith him. PAC has maybe 2 years in him so he may want one of these lions for nothing but to cash out on and manny has skills, though I'd favor esj or bud in their fight. Still strange things happen in this game

Comment

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
            Then you haven't been paying attention.
            Oh I've been paying attention but the resume was a little lacking until now with Brook.

Comment

So spence fought more recently, wants a stay busy fight in between, but thinks thurman should face him right away after surgery? If thurman feels he's good, then why not...but if I'm in his camp I'd really wanna make sure that elbow is good and that he's as sharp as can be before stepping in with spence.

Comment

Maybe floyd should have tried to organize floyd vs thurman instead of floyd vs berto.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Maybe floyd should have tried to organize floyd vs thurman instead of floyd vs berto.
                  Nah Thurman got what he desereved, just like Khan. Khan been doing the same thing Floyd did to him to Brook, and Thurman did the same thing Floyd did to him to Spence.

Why should I get behind these hypocrites. Floyd lucky I liked his style so much otherwise at times he was guilty of the same thing Mosley and Oscar did to him for years.

Comment

Nah man just make it a double header, Charlo don't deserve to be no undercard fighter anymore. Guy is a champ who has proven himself.
                    People know Jermell Charlo less than they do Spence Jr. Neither one is a household name yet. They train together, so putting them on the same night would be great! Spence Jr. vs. Danny Garcia on CBS! Let's go!

Comment

fair play to spence, hes going after the top dogs, no *****footing around.

Comment

Working...
                      X