Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mendez cornermen yesterday asking him about Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mendez cornermen yesterday asking him about Golovkin?

XXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Last edited by CTE90; 04-03-2020, 09:43 AM.

He's a Golovkin sparring partner, I think his trainer was asking does he hit harder than Golovkin.

And please don't compare Golovkin to Tyson until he beats somone.

Comment

Not really I'm in Texas though and that was my take away too.

Comment

trainer: "hey now it time "wey", we have to start, this "bato" isnt GGG "wey"
        Mendez: "no no no"
        trainer: "then what are you doing, he is winning, now he is 3-0"

some mexican, could translate "wey" and "bato" please, I dont want to be wrong there..

Comment

Trainers, fighter, legends, respected writers - all are high on GGG, because he is the real deal. It doesn't matter if 46 clowns on a boxing board hate on him. He will go down in history as a true legend and the fighter who took Canelo's manhood without even fighting him.

Comment

Trainer: this guy is not Triple G, buddy.
            Mendez: no, no, no...
            Trainer: so.. what the f*çk are you doing? He's beating you... he is winning 3-0 at this moment.
            Mendez: i know, i know...

(Mendez sparred with Triple G in 2015, and Mendez was not dropped when he sparred with Triple G)

Comment

Paul Mendez is a frequent sparring partner for Golovkin, being he's based out of the South LA area. They might have been asking if he hits as hard as Golovkin does in sparring.

Comment

"And please don't compare Golovkin to Tyson until he beats somone."

GGG has better skills than mike tyson, I know it bugs you but he does. Every other boxer, analyst, commentator, writer, trainer( essentially most people that have been around boxing a while) say GGG is something they have never seen, once in a generation type talent. Your bias is obvious man, jjust stop!!

Comment

Working...
                X