Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
    Don't Worry Man

Sergio Destroy Pavlik, Destroy Williams, Destroys Cintron,

Sergio At 154 Assasin entire line of American *****s .. Kirkland, Bundrage, Spinks, ..... etc etc .... Crappy.. etc

Martinez Will Destroy Floyd DUCKin Mayweather at 154 lbs

Ohh It's true,I forgot Mayweather Move to 147 because at this Moment The Welterweight Division is Old and the only risk is Marquez (A Lightweight Natural jajaja).... when all 140 Naturals Fighters with Power (Rios, Matthysse) Move Up .. Duckin Mayweather Retires Again jajajaja HYPOCRESY
    Funny thing is that when people ask Sergio to go to 168 to fight his biggest challengev in Andre Ward, he tucked tail and decided to stay at 160 where its safe.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      Martinez Apologists like to downplay GGG and Chavez jr Resumes but let's take a look at the ''great'' fighters Martinez has fought for the MAJORITY of his career

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...human_id=14429
      Like it or not the caiber of martinez' opponents is evident from their records. They are established world-level comp with a winning resume that craps over the competition of ANY fighter in ANY division over the last 3 years.....I can promise you that. Slice it up any way you want but you can't fight opponents like that who are consistently recognized on a world level and be fighting so called "cans". These guys are going on to dominate other fighters. Macklin, Barker, and Chavez jr are all people that are easy to discredit based on popularity but I see those guys as better quality than anyone that else has yet to face at MW. None of these guys have faced anywhere near the level of comp that Sergio has.

Comment

Originally posted by R-NEAL View Post
        Funny thing is that when people ask Sergio to go to 168 to fight his biggest challengev in Andre Ward, he tucked tail and decided to stay at 160 where its safe.
        Its called Sergo started at 147...moved to 154.....moved to 160. He is much smaller than Ward, who is a career 168 pound fighter....who even said Sergio was too small for him. You forgot to mention all of that....conveniently of course. Guess Ward wanted to "tuck tail and decided to stay at 168 where it was safe" instead of fighting Dawson at 175 too huh?

Comment

Whos trashing triple gs record? Sergio is my favorite current fighter. Ggg came out impressive against proska and beat the latino great. I think he would give martinez problems but sergio beats him.

Comment

TS's thread backfired similar to the way Mikey's glorious coming out fight back fired too

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Its called Sergo started at 147...moved to 154.....moved to 160. He is much smaller than Ward, who is a career 168 pound fighter....who even said Sergio was too small for him. You forgot to mention all of that....conveniently of course. Guess Ward wanted to "tuck tail and decided to stay at 168 where it was safe" instead of fighting Dawson at 175 too huh?
              Wow! So Ward tucked tail from Dawson at 175 when Dawson came out on national tv and said he could make 168 and he wanted the Ward fight ASAP... LOL

We also know that Sergio walks around weighing well over 170 lbs. It is widely known that Sergio weighed at least 171lbs on the 30 day weigh in for his last two fights. So u mean to t ell me he cant make 168. Who cares if Sergio is smaller. You think Floyd should fight him at 154, when anyone unbiased mind knows that is definitely not his best weight, coming from 130 lbs. But its blasphemy to ask Sergio to move up and challenge himself...

Comment

Originally posted by maniac310 View Post
                ts's thread backfired Similar to the way mikey's glorious coming out fight back fired too
                lol.................

Comment

Wow! So Ward tucked tail from Dawson at 175 when Dawson came out on national tv and said he could make 168 and he wanted the Ward fight ASAP... LOL

We also know that Sergio walks around weighing well over 170 lbs. It is widely known that Sergio weighed at least 171lbs on the 30 day weigh in for his last two fights. So u mean to t ell me he cant make 168. Who cares if Sergio is smaller. You think Floyd should fight him at 154, when anyone unbiased mind knows that is definitely not his best weight, coming from 130 lbs. But its blasphemy to ask Sergio to move up and challenge himself...
                  The same tired argument.

Floyd has fought at 154. Show me Sergio's last fight at 168lbs, oh right.

Comment

So? Canelo and Kirkland both walk around the high 170s maybe even low 180s and both weighed more than Martinez did on fight night for their last fights (168 & 171 respectively). So does that mean both Canelo and Kirkland should be fighting at 168? What about Ricky Hatton, he also used to walk around the 170s in between fights does that mean he should have been a 168 pounder?

Comment

sergio has 2 noteworthy wins, pwill was a very good win ..the pavlik was a good win ..and altho people think chavez is garbage i think that was a good win also ..so 3 total .. the rest is average

give golovkin a lil time , and i think he will have a better resume than sergio without much problem..

Comment

Working...
                      X