No announcement yet.

Mayweather taking heat for supporting Anti Gay leader Ramzan Kadyrov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
    Sure. That's the good thing about being a boxer. You don't need to give a **** about anybody.

I'm just saying from a cultural perspective.
    I agree though just imagine Tom Brady taking pictures with that guy lol the world would explode

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      I agree though just imagine Tom Brady taking pictures with that guy lol the world would explode
      Athletes in team sports are ****ed. They need to listen to their team, their league, their coach, their sponsors... Everything. Boxers don't give a ****.

Comment

I remember when he tried to troll Manny after Manny got in trouble for anti gay stuff.

Comment

Lol froid dont know or give a **** about what that guy does. This is just a publicity stunt

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            You lame bro stop acting like a female all the time.
            stop hoeing around then.

Comment

People need to shut their sensitive asses up. Everyone has a right to be gay and everyone has a right to be ****phobic as long as it doesn't involve other people

You have a right to sleep with who you want to sleep with. I have a right to dislike what I want to dislike. It's okay as long as it doesn't hurt anybody

Kadyrov is cool, he's devoted muslim and he will never accept that shit
              Last edited by g27region; 12-14-2017, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Hi. Does your Dad know your using the internet without supervision?

12 year olds shouldn't be able to browse the inter-webs without Mommy and Daddy giving their approval
                Hi does your mum still have vd? i think she does the scabby whore

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  stop hoeing around then.
                  Grow up kid and get a life. Can’t be a troll your whole life

Comment

if you a minorities you can pick and choose who you attack / offend. Blacks hate on gays, gays hate on Muslims, Feminist hate on...anything etc etc.

It is only the straight white male who is held to a completely different standard.

Comment

Ramzan is the man, compared to all of you silly c*nts, that talk **** without knowing even whats going on pass Russia's borders.

keep feeding hay to your sheep ) heil to your media

Funny they have to mention Anti Gay - like its ****ing normal thing.

ROFL
                      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 12-14-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X