No announcement yet.

Deontay wilders "fans" are actually nothing of the sort, they are Evil people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Man you literally said you ant to see Wilder end up like Gerald McClellan... How much worse of a person can there be then you?
    Did he really say that?

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
      No idea what he posted but raggamuffin is a prime example of these turds.
      That moron cracks me up he can't be older than 15 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Saw someone comment earlier that wilders fans are literally the worst, most ignorant fanbase ever in boxing.

I agree and disagree.

One thing we can say for sure is that Wilder hs certainly drawn in the African American Supremicist "fans"

We are talking about people who literally only care about one thing, with no real knowledge of the sport, no capacity for readonable discussion, and pure ignorance and provocatism.

An unbiased eye can look at Wilder and see good, bad and shades of grey.

Similarly the same could be said of Anthony Joshua.

But the disrespect for a guy that has clearly tested himself at a very, very high level, and this attitude that Joshua must bow to whatever wilder demands otherwise hes "scared" and "ducking". when hes already had a voluntary defence against a guy who beat the **** out of Wilder.

There is an agenda here.

The fight needs to happen and when it does, Joshua will go into that ring representing good, respectful values and a guy who represents humanity the right way.

Wilder will enter representing ignorance, racism and hatred.

Lets hope good wins over evil.
        You **** on black fans but you're cucking for AJ lol pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          That moron cracks me up he can't be older than 15 years old
          LOL i dont mind a couple of these fools. But they make so many other accounts to back themseves up! Lifes too short to read their sh i t posted on multiple accounts.

Comment

Fans need to see Wilder in a competitive, hard-fought fight before rewarding him with a superfight.
            Otherwise, it will be sending the worst message to the sport, that is fighting sub par opponents for 2 long years, then get rewarded with millions of dollars.

Comment

Every other boxer can have fans support them and no one label them a racist, however, if you support any black boxer then you're a racist, supremacist.

We heard the same thing about Mayweather and Hopkins fans.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                Fans need to see Wilder in a competitive, hard-fought fight before rewarding him with a superfight.
                Otherwise, it will be sending the worst message to the sport, that is fighting sub par opponents for 2 long years, then get rewarded with millions of dollars.
                This post...and I'm being honest is one of the dumbest posts that ive read in a long time, lmao.

Comment

Joshua fans know he’s a pretender and their scared of Wilder. Period point blank. British fans in general are the most thirsty fans in the world. Their not used to being on the big stage and want to keep their fighter on his pedestal. Their afraid Wilder will put Joshua to sleep. Look at all the threads it’s Wilder this and Wilder that. Where’s all the threads from Wilders fans about Joshua? The truth is if Joshua isn’t fighting Wilder he’s really not that interesting to Wilder fans. That’s how you can tell which fanbase is really confident and which fanbase is scared.

Comment

Doesn't every fighter have ******* fans? You can't choose who wears your colors or flies your flag as a team or athlete.

Casual fans tend to be drawn into the trash talking theatrics and will rally behind the most obnoxious fighter, thats why Wrestling is as big as it is.

I like Wilder, I hope he wins. If he doesn't, well I hope he comes back stronger. And props to the fighter that takes him down.

Comment

It's not just Wilder fans that are deluded morons who contradict themselves and prove to be hypocrites, it's American fans in general.

Every forum I've been on they make the place a stinking ****hole.

Comment

Working...
                      X