Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'd Knock Wilder Out With One Shot, Smack Parker Around!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's stopping you, then? They are your biggest money fights. Less talk, more action. Either you want it or you don't.

Comment

Yet and still, it's looking like you (Joshua) won't be fighting neither one! Why?

Comment

Will be brutal when it happens.......

Comment

Pinch yourself, fraud! You couldn’t even knock out Takim, who I never heard of.

Comment

For now we need less talk, more penmanship. i.e. signed contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
              Pinch yourself, fraud! You couldn’t even knock out Takim, who I never heard of.
              and wilder couldnt knock out duhapaus or washington

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                Joshua's arrogance bothers you but Wilders doesn't? 🤔
                Wilders not dumb enough to make blatantly racist statements on a public medium.

Its the brazen nature of Joshua that bugs me.

He has a lot of white fans, that love to watch him fight ans support him.

Steroid ruined wilders career and i cannot blame him for it

Comment

This dudes getting unhinged lol.

His talk of how to become the king of dubai is strange at that.

Has he not read the art of war? All warfare is based on deception. His analogy is really out there lol.

I say stealing the kings treassure in his backyard is more impressive.

Also seems he doesn't believe he has the power to KO Parker that's interesting lol.

Comment

Looking for that one shot aggressively will get you baptized by Wilder in front of your own family and fan's!.

Parker is irrelevant, he's way too open without the artillery to back up his porous defense!

Can't wait for the fights, if Parker isn't next then we want Wilder!

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      Wilders not dumb enough to make blatantly racist statements on a public medium.

Its the brazen nature of Joshua that bugs me.

He has a lot of white fans, that love to watch him fight ans support him.

Steroid ruined wilders career and i cannot blame him for it
                      YetWilder blamed the WHITE man for not wanting blacks to succeed and claimed the entire U.K of being a racist nation ....THATS exactly what he did on a podium and interviews . You really dont believe the tripe you post ,just another moron who seeks attention !

Comment

Working...
                      X