Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn Predicts Vegas Shocker: I Got The Style To Beat Crawford!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he makes it past the final bell were gonna have a controversial decision then a rematch..arum special. We wont see crawford vs the guys we really want to see him against

Comment

Man, this fraud must be on some good stuff. Crawford is going to beat the brakes off of this clown and I’ll be pulling for him all the way. Can’t wait for Bud to destroy lil Horndog.

Comment

Bud, PLEASE OH PLEASE rid us of this blunder from down under...

Comment

Crawford could beat Horn with one hand.

Comment

Horn is a nobody who beat a small over the hill Manny and just fought a absolutely useless fighter from England that nobody had heard of.Now he talks of beating Crawford ....lol.......Bud will make a unrecognizable mess of this deluded fool.

Comment

The horn style he is talking about, is to try his best to get the fight to Australia so he can get a home town decision advantage. I swear Crawford would need to knock this wrestler the ****k out just to insure he won't get robbed.

Comment

This guy is a hell of a threat to crawford. If he knocks out TC after the savage beating he gave pacman then hes p4p #1 point blank period. He's there mentally. He's gearing up to shock the world! Crawford better start training like a mad man!

Comment

Working...
                X