No announcement yet.

BBC Sports Personality 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC Sports Personality 2017

Nicely FIXED for Anthony Joshua to win. Pay attention to his winning speech because its gonna be very VERY robotic LOL.

SPOTY has always been fixed. Nothing new. Only people that watch that shìt are casuals and cuckolds.

Lewis Hamilton has achieved the most of any sportsman this year let alone British. That's a fact. If he doesn't win you know it's a fix. The BBC is no longer a neutral broadcasting company. It panders to the whims of lobbyists, power brokers and it's guilty of protecting high profile paedophiles and sex pest politicians.

Comment

I remember Tyson Fury got in trouble for saying things about g4ys, despite his great win over the reigning champ Klitschko. If "Disgrace to the superior black race" Joshua wins then I will legit LOL.

Is there a more cucked nation on Earth than England?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
        SPOTY has always been fixed. Nothing new. Only people that watch that shìt are casuals and cuckolds.

Lewis Hamilton has achieved the most of any sportsman this year let alone British. That's a fact. If he doesn't win you know it's a fix. The BBC is no longer a neutral broadcasting company. It panders to the whims of lobbyists, power brokers and it's guilty of protecting high profile paedophiles and sex pest politicians.
        I thought it was voted by the public?

But yeah, the award is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I thought it was voted by the public?

But yeah, the award is worthless.
          It is. If the BBC can hide high profile paedophiles for decades imagine what they can do with voting numbers. That's all I'm saying.

Besides even if it is clean Joshua will win. The world is full of cócksuckers who jump on whatever the trending bandwagon is. Right now it's "Stay hungry. Stay humble".

The reality is Lewis Hamilton is the only deserving winner.

Comment

It is. If the BBC can hide high profile paedophiles for decades imagine what they can do with voting numbers. That's all I'm saying.

Besides even if it is clean Joshua will win. The world is full of cócksuckers who jump on whatever the trending bandwagon is. Right now it's "Stay hungry. Stay humble".

The reality is Lewis Hamilton is the only deserving winner.
            I know but its a bit different isn't it, rigging an award for a SKY boxer and covering for pedos in your own company

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I know but its a bit different isn't it, rigging an award for a SKY boxer and covering for pedos in your own company
              Is it? Really? I mean for starters the award has "personality" in its title.

Anthony Joshua has less of a personality than Johnny 5.

Comment

Ridiculous if Joshua wins when Fury beat a better version of Wlad in an easier fashion 2 years before.

Anyway these things are a joke. Just a popularity contest. I wouldn't watch it if you paid me. Just a load of BBC backslappers.

Comment

Years ago it was a semi-decent watch. There was a review of the years sporting action in front of a small audience of various sports people. David Vine made some lame jokes then they presented an award and everyone clapped.

Now it's hours longer, with a desperate attempt to show fairness by highlighting the thriving professional air hockey league or synchronised eyebrow plucking alongside the vapid screams of the intimate audience of 20,000 airheads in whatever souless arena is playing host to it. I can't watch it. It's dross.

Comment

Is it? Really? I mean for starters the award has "personality" in its title.

Anthony Joshua has less of a personality than Johnny 5.

It's shit, no doubt, but personality has never really been a big part of it. Just look at previous winners.

I think it's just down to the people that vote. BBC award watching types and not sports fans.

Anthony Joshua is very casual friendly.

Comment

Working...
                    X