Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Cipher Calls It Again! Video Of Coke Fiend Floyd Mayweather Jr Using Coke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Cipher Calls It Again! Video Of Coke Fiend Floyd Mayweather Jr Using Coke

0:13 Coke head Floyd the Coke Fiend

Haha I thought he sniffed a cheeky line as he put his head down into fridge. Why was he limping though? Does that shemale companion pack a reticulated python in its pants?

Comment

Why's he pouring himself a glass of coke? I thought he'd have ten maids. What a humble man.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
        Haha I thought he sniffed a cheeky line as he put his head down into fridge. Why was he limping though? Does that shemale companion pack a reticulated python in its pants?
        Canelo leg shot prolly

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Why's he pouring himself a glass of coke? I thought he'd have ten maids. What a humble man.
          More surprised that he drinks that poison at all

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            More surprised that he drinks that poison at all
            Every now and then I like a small bottle of Coke with cane sugar, usually made in Messsssico! Always loved soda, For a while the original Mountain Dew was remanufactured, with the cane sugar and the original ingrediants and that brought back memories.

But we would have a small amount of beverage... we never had the big gulp sized monstrosities that kids today drink up instead of water. For my soda fix I drink seltzer water for the most part.

Floyd is so arrogant. Its sad really he can't relax and talk with the interviewer, he looks stressed out to the max.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              Every now and then I like a small bottle of Coke with cane sugar, usually made in Messsssico! Always loved soda, For a while the original Mountain Dew was remanufactured, with the cane sugar and the original ingrediants and that brought back memories.

But we would have a small amount of beverage... we never had the big gulp sized monstrosities that kids today drink up instead of water. For my soda fix I drink seltzer water for the most part.

Floyd is so arrogant. Its sad really he can't relax and talk with the interviewer, he looks stressed out to the max.
              He's gotta be totally stressed. He knows all those belts are going to be auctioned by Uncle Sam himself

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                He's gotta be totally stressed. He knows all those belts are going to be auctioned by Uncle Sam himself

He did seem to stress out around the belt, the gold belt lol. Just saying lol. What kind of an idiot leaves stacks of money around on tables? I mean really... I am supposed to believe that Floyd had a serious relationship where he was mentored in some fashion my Warren Buffet...

Buffet lives in a house that would not fit into Floyd's living room, in a boring neighborhood in a boring city (Omaha). Warren sees every dollar bill as a seedling that can create enormous wealth...Im just wondering what rubbed off on to Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  He did seem to stress out around the belt, the gold belt lol. Just saying lol. What kind of an idiot leaves stacks of money around on tables? I mean really... I am supposed to believe that Floyd had a serious relationship where he was mentored in some fashion my Warren Buffet...

Buffet lives in a house that would not fit into Floyd's living room, in a boring neighborhood in a boring city (Omaha). Warren sees every dollar bill as a seedling that can create enormous wealth...Im just wondering what rubbed off on to Floyd?
                  The kind of idiot that has to sue his ex fiancee who ran off with broke Nelly and kickstarted his music career with a mysterious influx of cash

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    ...and into a plastic cup.

Comment

Working...
                    X