No announcement yet.

Anyone Else See Lampley About To Cry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    You got that wrong. His WIFE cries everytime he's about to f* k her.
    I think he cries everytime theyre about to **** so no fu*king ever actually happens.

Comment

Jim Lampley called the fight as if Miguel Cotto was great throughout. Didn't actually acknowledge he was in danger of losing until the others had to spell it out for him.

Comment

He cries after pretty much every fight now. I don't know if he's on some bad meds or it's an act.

Comment

'' He fought every round with his heart on his sleeve, and thats why our hearts are with him tonight. '' -- Jim Lampley.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            When doesnt he cry? He probably cries everytime he is about to **** his wife
            He's the kind of guy that looks like he says sorry just before he ejaculates.

Comment

I laughed out load watching it live. But Jim Lampley has a vagina so it never surprises me when he cries like a woman.

Comment

friggin lampley..lol

quick story...i was at the pac/cotto fight....saturday afternoon lampley was walking towards the garden arena already in his tux(it was prob 3 in the afternoon) and i was coming back from the pool walking through the wing....lampley is walking with a guy, likely a production guy, getting briefed...im with a couple of friends...drinks in hand......i said "hey lamps can i get a picture"....he turns and looks at us and goes "uhhhhhh...no" as if he was debating it for a couple of seconds and just decided he was too busy lol...ill never forget that

Comment

Alcoholics tend to be emotional

Comment

Lampley dresses up in drag. I heard he was part of some pedo group full of ****s.

Comment

I'm sorry, but am I the only one thinking that; we want people that are passionate about the sport to be the ones commentating on it?

I'm no Lampley fan, but give the guy credit; boxing means a lot to the man.

There is nothing wrong with a man crying or getting emotional, it shows passion and a fire in the belly.

Comment

Working...
                      X