No announcement yet.

The Grog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg
    I always liked that part of Cruel Intentions where she's like "I just got back from Australia" and he's like "and how are things down under?" and tries to look up her skirt. Have all the Aussies left this board now? Come back lads, play your cards right and maybe we'll undeport you back to the UK or at least share some big titty gifs.

[IMG]http://dirtygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/jiggy-****-huge.gif[/IMG]
    The section that time forgot. If one of my famous drunk threads can't bring this place back to life then I'm not sure what could....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      The section that time forgot. If one of my famous drunk threads can't bring this place back to life then I'm not sure what could....
      Derranged ya fuken ****
      I'm a drunk inbred colonised Phuk the kanga in the back sheep Australian and im here to put forth my best wank to any of you American disease.

Comment

Awrite ya bloody fackin cants! When you're maggot, post in this fackin thread...

Just had a pint of Moa Breakfast. I realize its from New Zealand but close enough.
        If ya gonna cop it to us at least find out the grog we like ya piss ant.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          If ya gonna cop it to us at least find out the grog we like ya piss ant.
          I heard that there are some Aussies that aren't happy about the craft beer movement in Australia.

Comment

I heard that there are some Aussies that aren't happy about the craft beer movement in Australia.
            Craft beer?
            C'mon man GTFOH with that Nancy girl bull****.
            How bout I piss in a bottle. Is that crafty enough for ya.
            Us men in Australia drink EMU export.
            A real mans drink.
            Last edited by BLASTER1; 08-23-2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              Craft beer?
              C'mon man GTFOH with that Nancy girl bull****.
              How bout I piss in a bottle. Is that crafty enough for ya.
              Us men in Australia drink EMU export.
              A real mans drink.
              Never seen it in the States. Only Australian beers I've had are Fosters Lager, Premium Ale and Coopers Sparkling Ale.

Comment

Nah ya wouldnt have.
                It's strictly for the drunk aboriginals or a Bogan from the 70s.
                Honestly it tastes like Gins piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  These guys are ****ing crazy... nana, save me from these mean lol boys who will suck me off once I show them in a nice guy

Comment

You guys are too hard core! I’m not scared, but got hard thinking Obiya white boys frim fiwn under!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      These guys are ****ing crazy... nana, save me from these mean lol boys who will suck me off once I show them in a nice guy
                      Aussies can drink huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X