[22 FOULS] This is Why Rigondeaux Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man up and quit being a phaggit TS.

Comment

Wow your really struggling to come to terms with this one huh f@gG0t?

#1 was side of head more like ear
      #2 kinda the same and Rigo crouched down too low
      #3 Side of the head/ear - he's also blinded because Rigo is illegally holding him
      #4 What?
      #5 Sure, but Rigo is also down so low and your not supposed to do that.
      #6 Side of head/ear
      #7 Was working out of a clinch which Rigo illegally had him in
      #8 Is the same clip as #4 from a different angle
      #9 & 10 Working his way out of illegal clinches initiated by Rigo with punches to the side of the head/ear
      #11 Rigo ducking too low and nothing connected outside of two legal punches to the side
      #12 Sure, he did tap him after the bell but are you going to create a thread about the elbow that Rigo threw before that tap? Didn't think so.
      #13 Rigo actually lands one behind his head and then ducks under. When a fighter bends that low your going to get the odd brush. It didn't connect though.
      #14 Same clip as #5 just different angle. But again, Rigo ducked lower than your supposed to.
      #15 Nothing there
      #16 Nothing there apart from Rigo ducking low again
      #17 is actually a clip of Rigo landing a low blow

Suck it up. You'll get over your atrocious pick soon I think.

Comment

That wasn't a fight it was a limbo contest and Rigondeaux went as low as he could go.

Comment

Okay, Say we take away context and go on those Gifs alone:

1. That's clearly the side of Rigo's head and not the back.

2. Loma throws a 3-punch combination as Rigo is Moving at Waist level and the last punch actually lands on the top of the head

3. Side of the head/Neck

Do you actually have a pair of functioning eyes? We're 3 Gifs in and you haven't been right yet.

4. He's Pushing down so he can get out of the way of any dirty tactics. This one - if You're Biased - might be regarded as 50-50

5. Yeah, he tapped him on the back of the head because Rigo was cheating by bending below the waist. Does only Loma's Illegal Move count or did they both break the rules?

6. He threw a Power Punch that Grazed the top of Rigo's head.

God, you're shit at this. You're either deliberately trolling or your mind is so warped by Bias - you're seeing what you want to see.

7. Whom Initiated that Clinch? If it was Loma, You've finally got the first legitimate foul.

8. That wasn't a punch and he was using His Elbow to position himself so Rigo couldn't get off Any Dirty Tactics. Again, If you're a biased fukwit that's a 50-50 foul - So Maybe 2 for Loma now.

9. I'll give you this one as Loma Clearly went for the Back of Rigo's head but that's only because I put Context out of the Window.

10. It didn't even land! At best, it scuffed Rigo's head.

You have a clear Agenda, so I'm not going through all of your gifs.

Grow the fuck up and accept your fighter lost and lost Legitimately.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Well every time Loma is mentioned there's usually a 'Salido Doe', and i just find it odd that you haven't done one for that fight.

Anyway, isn't it illegal to also bend below the waist?
            Brother, cutting those clips takes a long time man. Not looking forward to taking requests from the board.

Salido whipped his asś man and its not because of the low blows. Look at Lomachenko fought against Salido, I rewatched some of the fight the other day actually. Like actually head over to YouTube and rewatch it. He fought very passive and his tempo was slower. Salido's experience, angles, and rhythm got him the spoil that night. Salido is a known spoiler anyway.

Why do you people keep bringing up this below the waist thing? I've been watching Boxing almost 40 years and nobody ever talked about it once. Nobody ever said Sweet Pea or any other defensive fighter was breaking the rule. Y'all are desperate man, it's disgusting. Looking for the tiniest thing to further put a fighter against all odds. The dude is a elf anyway so what if he bends his waist to get out of the way of a punch lmao?

Bending at the wait doesn't hurt anybody. Punches to the back of the head is why Gerald McClellan is a fùcking vegetable. I despise dirty fighters. Hatton, Benn, plenty out there and they can die in a fiery wreck for fighting like that.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Brother, cutting those clips takes a long time man. Not looking forward to taking requests from the board.

Salido whipped his asś man and its not because of the low blows. Look at Lomachenko fought against Salido, I rewatched some of the fight the other day actually. Like actually head over to YouTube and rewatch it. He fought very passive and his tempo was slower. Salido's experience, angles, and rhythm got him the spoil that night. Salido is a known spoiler anyway.

Why do you people keep bringing up this below the waist thing? I've been watching Boxing almost 40 years and nobody ever talked about it once. Nobody ever said Sweet Pea or any other defensive fighter was breaking the rule. Y'all are desperate man, it's disgusting. Looking for the tiniest thing to further put a fighter against all odds. The dude is a elf anyway so what if he bends his waist to get out of the way of a punch lmao?

Bending at the wait doesn't hurt anybody. Punches to the back of the head is why Gerald McClellan is a fùcking vegetable. I despise dirty fighters. Hatton, Benn, plenty out there and they can die in a fiery wreck for fighting like that.
              No word of a lie I thought you were like 15 or 16.

Comment

Not sure why I don't see more people tlaking about this,
                I made a thread about Loma fighting dirty and saying I was ok with it. I got tons of hate from the usual suspects, calling me a hater, Rigo supporter, racist (lol).

Fact; Loma fought dirty. Nothing Rigo did changes the things Loma chose to do. People who can't accept that are just bullshytting themselves. They need to decide if they are going to embrace it or reject it. Making excuses is just WEAK.

You've got to remember, these are boxing forums and this is the gossip section. I could phrase it many ways but the most truthful is just that there's a lot of idiots that post here. They have zero integrity and aren't willing to acknowledge that a fighter they've decided to support does something they previously said they were against.

Just keep reminding them, keep clowning them, and maybe someday they'll have some motivation to be honest.
                Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-17-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I don't know man, I don't have any issues with you but you're sounding kind of salty that Rigo quit.

He couldn't stand the heat and got right out of the kitchen. He did cook up some lame hand excuse though.

And bending below the waist is illegal, period. Rigo was bending really low too.

Im not going to watch Salido Loka, football is on my dude.

Comment

All those punches were legal. They were at the temple and on top of the head. 2nd you're a ****ing idiot.
                    Last edited by satiev1; 12-17-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Wow your really struggling to come to terms with this one huh f@gG0t?

#5 Sure, but Rigo is also down so low and your not supposed to do that.

#11 Rigo ducking too low and nothing connected outside of two legal punches to the side

#13 Rigo actually lands one behind his head and then ducks under. When a fighter bends that low your going to get the odd brush. It didn't connect though.

#14 Same clip as #5 just different angle. But again, Rigo ducked lower than your supposed to.
                      #5. You can't punch someone in the back of the head under any circumstances. Bending low hurts nobody. He's super short too.

#11. He's not even ducking you ******.

#13. Again, you're not even in the right clip. There are no punches in the clip, just Cheaterchenko initiating an elbow to the neck and pushing Rigondeaux's neck to the ropes across the ring and I think this is the clip where the ref warns Rigondeaux!

#14. No it's not you mong. Look at the timestamp you gòd dam ******. #5 is in round 4 @ 1:29 and #14 is round 5 :10. You're really talking about #19. This is the type of person I just can't communicate with. You're like too many human levels below me.

Like, you're not even in the conversation. Just error after error. I think my work is done here, time to get blocked. If you can't even be in the conversation baseline, I'm not wasting a blip of my life grading your illiteracy.

You can't hit on the back of the head no matter what dude. Bending doesn't hurt anybody. Enjoy being a moron.
                      Last edited by McNulty; 12-17-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X