Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-11-2017, 12:08 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
Sir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these partsSir_Didymus is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,000,031,489.38
Default Boxing in 2017 was SHT

Fck this bullsht. I think I'm losing my interest in boxing, seriously. So much controversy this year.

So many fcked up scorecards. Especially the Murray vs Rosado scores. Then of course Adelaide Byrd. No way I'm leaving that crooked blind btch out.

I also witnessed three spectacular QUITS completely ruining what boxing is about to me. Fight through the adversity. Never quit. This is the biggest reason I'm going off boxing. There's nothing more I despise in boxing than QUITTERS. Fck you pssies who keep on justifying the QUITTING culture. Fck Brook, Fck O'Hara Davies and definitely the biggest FCK YOU is reserved for Rigondeaux for not even trying to finish a fight he wasn't even getting beat up in because he was losing everything and he knew it. Even a completely weight drained and sht boxer like Chavez Jnr who was getting the snot beaten out of him for a full 12 rounds by Canelo didn't QUIT. Respect to Chavez Jnr.

Then there's the dodgy as fck anti doping bodies who have a long string of controversial stories that have followed them around for years. Then you've got proven dopers. Unproven 'dopers'. Convenient for some champions. Ruining the lives of others.

Then you've got the best defensive boxer ever seen fighting a Rabbit punching poser in McGregor whilst the boxer walks in wearing a balaclava basically just telling you like Biggie Smalls in Playa Hater "You've just been robbed". (I STREAMED THIS SHT)

Then we saw hypocritical promoters doing all the sht talking for their fighters. Making ridiculous offers to the A side when their fighter is clearly the B side demanding 50/50 (Khan/Brook) yet when it's his fighter that is the clear A side not even a 65/35 split is good enough (Joshua/Parker).

Then witnessed nothing but shills all year long doing commentaries and post fight analysts like Stephen A. Smith, Johnny Nelson who is the worst and a few other cnts whilst real knowledgeable men like Teddy Atlas kept it real but got shot down until he had a breakdown on air.

Of course you had race baiters, lunatics who watch boxing thinking it's some sort of race war refusing to give credit where credit is due always coming up with conspiracy theories and calling fix or discrediting a fighter completely trying to break down a fantastic opponent until they make him sound like a bum.

Then some gay dckheads on here trying to fight each other like they have nothing better to do and really just want to box so they can finally have some human contact in their life.

This was meant to be one of the best years in boxing for the longest of times.

WAS IT FCKS.

FCK BOXING

I'll catch you fckers in 2018 if there's any decent fights being made. Peace.
Sir_Didymus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-11-2017, 12:12 PM #2
Co.cktail

Quoted: 2941 Post(s)
Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 465,605,791,070,645,952.00
Total Points: 50,000,468,548,292,284,776,448.00
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
war team sutherland - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Great first 2 thirds of the year. Tailed off a bit towards the end.

Still one of the best since ive been a hardcore fan.
Tom Cruise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:38 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
redmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,041,330.44

Don't rush back. 2017 has been a good year in my opinion.
redmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 01:08 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 917 Post(s)
Boxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing42 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,000,100,000,000,055,296.00

Adelaide Byrd was the only one with the right winner
Boxing42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
2017, boxing, shit

User Tag List