Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so threatened over Loma’s talent???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Another guy with a chip on his shoulder. Enjoy your pathetic race wars👍🏻
    I'm not hating on Loma because he's white. He's not "white" btw. I'm "hating" because his best win is an old midget flyweight and he's got a lost to a journeyman, yet the boxing media has already crowned him.

Comment

Look, if Loma can beat Mikey or do something incredible like clean out 147 then I will give him his props and acknowledge him as the P4P King. But don't accuse me of having ulterior motives because I'm not impressed by him beating Rigo's old midget ass. You know how many fighters at 130 would beat the **** out of Rigo?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        Look, if Loma can beat Mikey or do something incredible like clean out 147 then I will give him his props and acknowledge him as the P4P King. But don't accuse me of having ulterior motives because I'm not impressed by him beating Rigo's old midget ass. You know how many fighters at 130 would beat the **** out of Rigo?
        wtf would a natural featherweight clean out 147??? Did floyd clean out 147 during his 3 year retirement when the division was loaded??

Comment

nobody gives a shit about your props you faggot.

Comment

White guy that's a banger, and all out warrior, cool. Whit guy with slickness, and legit ATG talent, and can be considered the #1 talent in all of boxing, hell no.

It is what it is, certain fans aren't color blind, and have such a pack/clan mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              nobody gives a shit about your props you faggot.
              Couldn't tell based on all the threads being made about Floyd supporters not giving Loma respect. Someone cares. You care. So suck my dick and choke on the pubes, *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                You seem to be part of the problem, not the solution. Focus on what happens in the ring. We watch a sport where men fight for a living. You sound like a woman judging them for their personalities. You sound like the other haters that downplay Lomachenko due to his showboating.

As a grown man that loves boxing, I focus on in-ring ability and accomplishments.
                Nothing outside the ring changes my opinion of Floyd in the ring as I said: ATG fighter for sure but what I’m saying is I can understand why Floyd gets a lot of hate, as I said: he’s a confirmed woman beater etc etc. But I agree that doesn’t take away from his incredible accomplishments in the ring.
                As a boxing fan for me it’s not just about what happens in the ring it’s about investing in a fighter’s character, personality, story etc. For example a guy like Roman Gonzalez is not just an elitely talented fighter to me, he’s a guy that came from absolutely nothing in Managua who made it all the way too the top, the fact that he always remained humble and honourable throughout his career really resonates with me as a boxing fan and makes me want to root for him.
                If your not that invested in boxing, fair enough man
                Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 12-11-2017, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I'm not hating on Loma because he's white. He's not "white" btw. I'm "hating" because his best win is an old midget flyweight and he's got a lost to a journeyman, yet the boxing media has already crowned him.
                  A career Super Bantamweight is Flyweight and a 4 time 2 weight world champion is a journeyman. Interesting logic😂😂😂
                  Back to your race baiting...😴😴😴

Comment

You picked Rigo to win and he's a super bantamweight.

You also probably picked Russell and Walters.

Since his second pro fight where the opponent didn't attempt to make weight (and probably won not to mention the lowblows) he hasn't lost a round and that's against 3 guys deemed to have great chances and according to many people here supposed to destroy him he hasn't lost a round.

Comment

Why 147? Who currently fighting has cleaned out 147?

Every fighter is wack today?

You should have just stopped watching Boxing when Floyd retired. Actually you probably already did.

Comment

Working...
                      X