Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-09-2017, 11:37 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
HandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 173,241,263,899,976,832.00
Total Points: 173,241,263,900,038,304.00
So you can watch Ducktales - danny711 For you bud. - Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Big Smoke World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Big Smoke Autism - Lorily 
Default Boxing lost a fan tonight...

Listen, this has nothing to do with Loma..... Buuuuuutttt the deck was already stacked, the ref didn't help the situation. I have seen way more holding than what Rigo was doing.. Seriously!

This was a clear case of trying to create a star. Rigo quit cause he is not stupid. Was he getting hit more than I have seen? Sure. The fouls that Loma got away with (hitting after the bell, and behind the head) and not a word from the ref...Yet Rigo gets a point taken?..

Again this is nothing against Loma, I like the kid, but man this event was foul.. I know I am not the only one who say it.

Lastly, Loma got the win, props to him. Rigo didn't do anything but quit on his stool. The ref was a joke (this is the worst/biased I have seen him, ever...) The commentary and slurping was just sickening, period.
HandSpeed303 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2017, 11:38 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2534 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 177,574,662,163,843,738,763,264.00
Total Points: 177,574,662,163,960,239,751,168.00
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Wow really? Loma was the one fouling????? Hahahahahahaha. Oh my!
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:39 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
crazed_z06 has much to be proud ofcrazed_z06 has much to be proud ofcrazed_z06 has much to be proud ofcrazed_z06 has much to be proud ofcrazed_z06 has much to be proud ofcrazed_z06 has much to be proud ofcrazed_z06 has much to be proud ofcrazed_z06 has much to be proud ofcrazed_z06 has much to be proud ofcrazed_z06 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 302,033,531.55

Wat..

Rigondeaux was holding on every exchange. I was telling at Loma to stop expending energy trying to get away and just let the ref break it up
crazed_z06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:39 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
ippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond reputeippo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,138,392,479,879.23
Total Points: 26,138,418,833,639.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
Listen, this has nothing to do with Loma..... Buuuuuutttt the deck was already stacked, the ref didn't help the situation. I have seen way more holding than what Rigo was doing.. Seriously!

This was a clear case of trying to create a star. Rigo quit cause he is not stupid. Was he getting hit more than I have seen? Sure. The fouls that Loma got away with (hitting after the bell, and behind the head) and not a word from the ref...Yet Rigo gets a point taken?..

Again this is nothing against Loma, I like the kid, but man this event was foul.. I know I am not the only one who say it.

Lastly, Loma got the win, props to him. Rigo didn't do anything but quit on his stool. The ref was a joke (this is the worst/biased I have seen him, ever...) The commentary and slurping was just sickening, period.
Funny.The ref was letting rigo get away with alot.Holding and hitting,excessive clinching,low blows.Just face it rigo broke.
ippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:39 PM #5
Lounge Quant

Quoted: 5015 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,000,899,401,671.25
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

rofl...........
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:40 PM #6
Boxing's Biggest Cash Cow

Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Golden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 613,905,476,723,366.00
Total Points: 613,906,477,622,121.75
this one's on me - S H O B O X Mentally and Physically and Financially - Nomadic 

I'm surprised Boxing still has fans. After every fight people swear they're done with Boxing.
Golden Boi 360 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:41 PM #7
All time great

Quoted: 7009 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,001,592,101,196,267,520.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

omg the ref actually enforces the rules for once and you are mad??? you have been badly conditioned that you think holding is actually legal. crap fighters like ward have really ruined boxing. the ref should have taken points away much earlier but once he did rigo knew the gig was up. that was his whole strategy. look what happens when refs do what they are supposed to do. we can rid the sport of frauds like ward, wlad, etc...
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:41 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Basco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,216,713.68

Loma did hit Rigo after the bell, not sure how hard but nothing was done.
Basco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:42 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2105 Post(s)
McNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,220,023.73
Total Points: 1,000,003,553,098.39
Stick this tampon into your bleeding cunt - Turd Best Ever McSaltyNut is a fool for create an identical thread - Outworn McSaltyNut is a FAG!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandSpeed303 View Post

Hard to disagree. The ref really spoiled it. Panel was slurping really bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Wow really? Loma was the one fouling????? Hahahahahahaha. Oh my!
What is it like to ignore whats really happening because you want to suck another man's d1ck so bad? Loma was fighting hella dirty you mongoloid.
McNulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:42 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4909 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,999,999,999,997,640,704.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Add this thread to long list of excuses. Boxing doesn't need fans like you. Adios.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, lost, tonight...

User Tag List