Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay wilders "fans" are actually nothing of the sort, they are Evil people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay wilders "fans" are actually nothing of the sort, they are Evil people

Saw someone comment earlier that wilders fans are literally the worst, most ignorant fanbase ever in boxing.

I agree and disagree.

One thing we can say for sure is that Wilder hs certainly drawn in the African American Supremicist "fans"

We are talking about people who literally only care about one thing, with no real knowledge of the sport, no capacity for readonable discussion, and pure ignorance and provocatism.

An unbiased eye can look at Wilder and see good, bad and shades of grey.

Similarly the same could be said of Anthony Joshua.

But the disrespect for a guy that has clearly tested himself at a very, very high level, and this attitude that Joshua must bow to whatever wilder demands otherwise hes "scared" and "ducking". when hes already had a voluntary defence against a guy who beat the **** out of Wilder.

There is an agenda here.

The fight needs to happen and when it does, Joshua will go into that ring representing good, respectful values and a guy who represents humanity the right way.

Wilder will enter representing ignorance, racism and hatred.

Lets hope good wins over evil.

Man you literally said you ant to see Wilder end up like Gerald McClellan... How much worse of a person can there be then you?

Comment

TLDR...so what does that say about YOU?...acting like a Wilder superfan back in the day for all that time...

You are a GARBAGE fan.

Comment

I haven't been on these forums for that long.

But I don't think wilder fans are evil.

Ignorance and provocative nature doesn't just apply to wilder fans, it can apply to any fan.

But the Aj fan base has been far more ignorant and provocative of late if you ask me.

They also seem blind too, and just eat up everything that's feed to them by team sky.

The whole Aj being racist thing is being ignored. He's a good fighter but he's no saint neither is wilder this isn't a tale of good and bad this is a tale of two exciting fighters fighting each other.

Comment

In the past 2 months i have literally put 7 of these black supremacist wilder fans on ignore. They are beyond pathetic. Especially considering i believe there are only 2 or 3 real posters among them, with a few alt accounts each.

Comment

LMAOOOOO bro I haven't seen users get this emotional about a fighter since Floyd-Manny. This is very feminine of you, get it together.

By the way Anthony Joshua is..........IDK if you noticed...........Black. **** he is only one generation removed from the motherland. So once again, get the sand out of your vagina and talk boxing dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              Saw someone comment earlier that wilders fans are literally the worst, most ignorant fanbase ever in boxing.

I agree and disagree.

One thing we can say for sure is that Wilder hs certainly drawn in the African American Supremicist "fans"

We are talking about people who literally only care about one thing, with no real knowledge of the sport, no capacity for readonable discussion, and pure ignorance and provocatism.

But the disrespect for a guy that has clearly tested himself at a very, very high level, and this attitude that Joshua must bow to whatever wilder demands otherwise hes "scared" and "ducking". when hes already had a voluntary defence against a guy who beat the **** out of Wilder.

There is an agenda here.

The fight needs to happen and when it does, Joshua will go into that ring representing good, respectful values and a guy who represents humanity the right way.

Lets hope good wins over evil.
              Joshua doesn't like you. He told you that and you still love him lol. You're a bottom of the barrel poster. And Wilder's fans want to see Joshua Wilder. Joshua's fans talk about everything else but wanting to see Joshua Wilder.

Take your sorry ass thoughts and shove them up your fat ass. Evil, lol. You were named Earl. You should slap who ever named you Earl, Earl! Man if I could I'd smack the **** out of your sorry ass for even posting this degenerate, dumbass post lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                In the past 2 months i have literally put 7 of these black supremacist wilder fans on ignore. They are beyond pathetic. Especially considering i believe there are only 2 or 3 real posters among them, with a few alt accounts each.
                Why didn't you put Joshua on ignore, lmao??? You Joshua scumbags will be out of boxing soon. And the forums will get back to normalcy. And who the **** let these dumb mother****ers in here to be able to post the above garbage? My bad, I can't blame the forum since they are allowing you to post and giving you the benefit of the doubt lol.

This ALT of Earl is getting sick of us not believing that Joshua beats Wilder because they say it. It was all good before the Takam fight, now posters are "black supremacists".

What, you can tell by the posts who is black and white? Lol...
                Last edited by Raggamuffin; 11-24-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

No idea what he posted but raggamuffin is a prime example of these turds.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

I agree and disagree.

There is an agenda here.

Lets hope good wins over evil
                    You must really be stupid if you believe any of that nonsense

Comment

Working...
                    X