Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC = Part-time Boxing Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence needs to sign with a legit promoter he's going nowhere the way haymon is managing him

Comment

Things are really about to become Part Time for not just PBC but boxing In General because going head to head with NCAA Football is BAD BUSINESS!

Should get some Great Cards November and December Hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Is he? We sure? Idk that I'd bet on December knowing that things have switched multiple times already.

I heard Aug/Sept, then I heard Oct/Nov, Now I hear Dec/Jan. This sh^t is getting old. Spence is a guy who could be the future of boxing & he fought twice last year before he even won a title, maybe will only fight once this year after getting his first defining win.
        95% sure with the 5% being January.

The issue has been opponents but I believe they're close to getting that resolved.

Keep in mind he just fought at the end of May. Prior to that there was a long wait as they tried to figure out WTH Brook was doing. But before that Spence fought like six times in 22 months.

Comment

i get more pissed when they do **** like the Mares- Santa Cruz card. Why the fk are they sharing a card instead of fighting each other? They really need tune up fights again before facing each other? Ridiculous

Comment

They always got great prospect fights

Comment

Polish Big C0cks?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                95% sure with the 5% being January.

The issue has been opponents but I believe they're close to getting that resolved.

Keep in mind he just fought at the end of May. Prior to that there was a long wait as they tried to figure out WTH Brook was doing. But before that Spence fought like six times in 22 months.
                3 times a year is what he should be fighting still. Young title holders should have a fight on the calender all year long minus a month between fights. Spence has been sitting on his hands 3 months & change now with nothing on the schedule.

And this is standard with so many PBC guys, They hit big & then they sideline them or sit on them killing the heat they got. Its a self defeating promotion. Kills their own momentum before they get any real momentum going on.

Just getting tired of this sh^t everytime I guess. Its frustrating to see PBC fumble the ball every f#cking time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  3 times a year is what he should be fighting still. Young title holders should have a fight on the calender all year long minus a month between fights. Spence has been sitting on his hands 3 months & change now with nothing on the schedule.

And this is standard with so many PBC guys, They hit big & then they sideline them or sit on them killing the heat they got. Its a self defeating promotion. Kills their own momentum before they get any real momentum going on.

Just getting tired of this sh^t everytime I guess. Its frustrating to see PBC fumble the ball every f#cking time.
                  I agree. Except for a few fighters, that's an issue with every company/agency in boxing, unfortunately. Spence likes to be active. Don't be surprised if he turns right around and fights in March/April.

Comment

Leave them on the shelves for 4 years. I'm sure they'll take any tough fight that is offered. As already mentioned, Mikey Garcia is a shining example.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      I agree. Except for a few fighters, that's an issue with every company/agency in boxing, unfortunately. Spence likes to be active. Don't be surprised if he turns right around and fights in March/April.
                      I hope so. I'm rooting on him getting this December fight in & then 3 fights in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                      X