Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fire and smoke is rising, you are on the top floor what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fire and smoke is rising, you are on the top floor what do you do?

Jump? To avoid possibly painful death?

Try to make it down the stairs inside?

Try to breath as much smoke in as possible so you hopefully go unconscious and hopefully not suffer much when you die?

Imagine yourself in that situation, what would you personally do do you think? I dont mean the options I gave what would be your personal reaction?

No idea. That's honestly my worst fear.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        No idea. That's honestly my worst fear.
        Well thats what imaginations are for you can live a scenario in advance, you know you, picture yourself in that flat and the smoke is coming up, what would you think you would be doing? Youd be posting on boxing scene!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Well thats what imaginations are for you can live a scenario in advance, you know you, picture yourself in that flat and the smoke is coming up, what would you think you would be doing? Youd be posting on boxing scene!
          Do I have vodka?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

no mostly billows of intoxicating thick smoke before you can get marshmallows out

Comment

Id have a danger wank, and just before orgasm id jump off to my death and as I was falling Id climax and orgasm, I would also achieve some form of legacy and immortality this way if someone films me

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Do I have vodka?
                yes, if you usually have it stocked

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  no mostly billows of intoxicating thick smoke before you can get marshmallows out
                  being prepared is the name of the game. im not going to get burnt up without having my snacks ready.

Comment

Maybe I would try auto erotic asfixiation since me dying would not be a problem, infact it would be a smart idea to die that way an extremely non painful peaceful way (cut blood supply not air with a belt)

A rear naked choke in MMA is nothing and thats what the death would be like, thats all youd experience, basically like fainting

Comment

Working...
                    X