Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PBC had belts would you respect / acknowlege them over the Alpphabet titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol maybe they could defend it against the rod salkas of the world. actually no its a good thing it didn't happen. pbc is dead anyway. spike just canceled on them as well as espn.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      yea, I don't even plug Parker, and he is the only potential world-class fighter we have had since Tua

Parker is a big boy, and he looks to have the goods..... so if he is going to make it on the world stage, then he can make it there all by himself..... without any bullshht/fanfare from me

if he makes it, great.... if not, oh well..... boxing will still be here, and there will still be plenty of young talent coming through..... and yea, I don't care where they come from, black/white/green, it matters not

your boy Brook has a tough fight coming up buddy

that should be good, looking forward to it
      I really like what I've seen from Parker and want to see him mix it up with fighters like Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, Povetkin, Wlad, and Miller.

Comment

• Originally posted by stiff_back View Post
        It would make their fights more interesting and relevant if they had their own belt. Everyone knows that Thurman is the best welter they have, but what about junior middleweight or featherweight etc?

The truth is I would judge the true champion by who is the best in the division or who has the best wins, exactly the same as now, but I would welcome it to make PBC more interesting.

People who say boxing "has too many belts already" are missing the point. Do you believe that any of the big four organisations are going the replace the others? Is there one body that you support above the rest? If not, then what you need is a new belt that succeeds and eventually replaces the existing ones. That is the only way we're ever gonna get one belt per division.

that won't happen..... by the time that eventually rolls around, PBC will just be the 5th turd in the punchbowl

they would need to separate themselves from the crowd right from the start, otherwise the fans/fighters and the current sanctioning bodies will see them embroiled in controversy after controversy as they gradually sink down to the level of their competitors

Comment

Working...
        X