Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo or Erislandy Lara vs Vanes Martirosyan in April.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermall Charlo or Erislandy Lara vs Vanes Martirosyan in April.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skfl...ature=youtu.be

According to Vanes here. He also gets into it with J-Rock, live on the air lol.

Anyways, either fight would most likely be the co-feature (or headliner) to Berto-Ortiz II on FOX or there's a Spike card also on Friday April 29.

I thought Charlo is scheduled to fight Williams already. The winner gets Lara. Must be the other Charlo.

Only other thing possible here is Vanes vs Lara rematch, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      I thought Charlo is scheduled to fight Williams already. The winner gets Lara. Must be the other Charlo.
      He said Jermall. I doubt Vanes is fighting Jermell again.
      Vanes said he has a fight lined up, and it's out of Jermall and Lara. Williams said Jermall has a fight in April.

So Williams and Jermall won't fight until sometime in the summer.

Comment

It's gonna be Vanes then Jermall vacates and moves up to 160 instead of fighting J-Rock

Comment

Lara needs some name guy already so if its not Vanes as a Lara fan Imma be disappointed in whatever PBC has scheduled for him I'm sure. And I'm not particularly excited about a Vanes rematch, but its a fight that does SOMETHING for Lara unlike his previous 3 or so fights.

PBC needs to quit f#cking around with 154. PBC runs that division, but has done NOTHING with all the top guys they got there. Thats one of the legit criticisms people can have about PBC that virtually no one mentions. PBC largely controls 147, but guys are fighting at 147 (or at least intending to fight & getting in car accidents). 154 is a division just sitting there holding its dick for the last year.

Comment

Working...
          X